PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/ Least Favorite Season

emperor26
02-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Favorite Season-I really enjoy the second season of Foster's, especially with episodes such as "Frankie, My Dear", "My So-Called Wife" and "Sight For Sore Eyes/ Bloo's Brothers". Overall, it had great humor and good writing.

Least Favorite Season-To be honest, and sorry if this sounds hypocritical, but I absolutely hate season 3. With the exception of Eddie Monster, Hiccy-Burp, Duchess of Wails, A Lost Claus, Go Goo Go and Room With A Fued, I didn't like how the writers changed Bloo's behavior at all, some of the episodes were mediocre and weak in my view (especially "Setting A President" and "Cuckoo For Coco Cards) and I was displeased with Craig Lewis' "Impostor's Home For Um...Make'em Up Pals". Overall, I just can't accept this season (or acknowledge it). Again, sorry, but that's how I feel.

Voxxyn
02-11-2007, 12:45 PM
My favorites are Seasons 1 and 4. Season 2 had some truly superb episodes and was pretty good all around, but Frankie's role was greatly reduced with the exception of "Cookie Dough" and "Frankie My Dear", and I didn't appreciate that at all.

Season 3... the second half was great... but the show would've been ruined beyond repair if it followed in the direction of IHFUMEUP and FGTE, the former of which remains the most insulting, abusive, vile and blatantly anti-Frankie piece of garbage the Foster's crew have ever created.

YuckieDuck
02-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Favorite: Season 4: All episodes from this season were great. My favorites are Good Wilt Hunting, Bloo's the Boss and The Big Cheese.

Least favorite: Season 1: Great like every other season but I think that series has been better every season. World Wide Wabbit, Phone Home and Berry Scary are my favorites from this season.

Lucky
09-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Favorite: Season...I like them all!

Least fave: Dunno. I like all of them, though there's one episode I HATED in season four (you can probably guess...)

KazooBloo
12-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Favorite: 3

Least favorite: 5