PDA

View Full Version : Frankie's Friend-Kathy

emperor26
02-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Are we ever getting the chance to see Frankie's unseen friend?

I'm just saying this because I was entirely surprised no one has mention her in the board.

Still, it would great if we see her in full person, and get to know what she really looks and acts like.

Voxxyn
02-09-2007, 08:11 PM
She was recently mentioned in Frankie's thread ;)

I'd love to see their friendship highlighted in a future episode. :frankiesmile:

emperor26
02-09-2007, 08:12 PM
She was recently mentioned in Frankie's thread ;)

I'd love to see their friendship highlighted in a future episode. :frankiesmile:

Not to mention how the two first met.

Crash-N-Cortex
02-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I would like to see what Kathy would look like in a Foster's episode. She is mentioned in "Frankie My Dear" and "Bus The Two of Us".

pitbulllady
02-10-2007, 08:04 AM
I'm wondering if that brunette driving the car that Bloo hit with the bus in "Bus The Two of Us" was Kathy. She looked to be about the right age, early twenties, and we found out later in that episode that her car DID get hit with a bus, which is why Frankie had to go pick her up.

pitbulllady

Sparky
02-10-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm wondering if that brunette driving the car that Bloo hit with the bus in "Bus The Two of Us" was Kathy. She looked to be about the right age, early twenties, and we found out later in that episode that her car DID get hit with a bus, which is why Frankie had to go pick her up.

That could well be!

Carlaz
02-11-2007, 10:35 AM

pitbulllady

Very astute observation, PBL! Good theory! :frankiesmile:

LaBloo
02-12-2007, 12:10 PM

pitbulllady

That Was I Was wondering, too when I watched it on TV, But good point.

-Labloo

Crash-N-Cortex
02-12-2007, 08:30 PM

pitbulllady

She does make a good point. It could be Kathy, knowing that her car has be hit by a certain "bus".

HappyFoppy
02-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I don't even know who Kathy is? Is she mentioned in FMD? It's been ages since I saw that episode, so...::)

Cassini90125
02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I don't even know who Kathy is? Is she mentioned in FMD? It's been ages since I saw that episode, so...::)

Kathy is the woman Frankie is talking with on the phone at the beginning of FMD. With a little luck we'll get to see her eventually. :frankiesmile:

taranchula
02-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Kathy is the woman Frankie is talking with on the phone at the beginning of FMD. With a little luck we'll get to see her eventually. :frankiesmile:

Personally for some reason, I like Kathy better as Foster's version of "Maris" from Frasier, because like Maris, Kathy is always referred to off screen but never seen. Hence the comparison.

Invader Bloo
02-14-2007, 05:59 PM
I'd like to see an episode with her & Frankie in it.Although not exclusively just those two but maybe Kathy going to Foster's for a day.

HappyFoppy
02-14-2007, 09:48 PM

Ah, thanks. I'll recheck the episode once. :frankiesmile:

LaBloo
02-15-2007, 12:00 PM
i Would like too see her again. To know what she really looks like.

billytheskink
02-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Good old Kathy...

She was involved in introducing Frankie to that cartoon version of Sam Hornish Jr. in FMD, I believe. What was his name again?

Cassini90125
02-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Dylan Lee. Good stun gun test subject, bad date. :P

billytheskink
02-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Dylan Lee. Good stun gun test subject, bad date. :P

Ah yes, Dylan. Thanks. He looks so much like Sam Hornish Jr. that I never remember his real name.

Frankie would have been better off hanging out with David Lee don't you know...

kaytea
02-17-2007, 11:52 PM
I would totaly love to see her in an episode
along with a few of other frankies friends

hmmm imagine an episode that just circled around frankie and her friends =D

Cassini90125
02-17-2007, 11:59 PM
hmmm imagine an episode that just circled around frankie and her friends =D

You think I haven't? ;)

lucyrocks73
02-18-2007, 04:55 AM
That would be very entertaining indeed. :-*

-Marty :goo:

girl_named_goo
02-18-2007, 05:09 PM
http://www.fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4/407-0023.jpg
This is Kathy. That drawing is a caricature I did of my best-friend-since-high-school, Kathy. At the moment, there is no "official" history of their friendship, I just needed to name whoever it was that was talking to Frankie on the phone in Frankie My Dear. She wasn't intended to be re-occuring, but whenever Frankie needed a friend, we just kept bringing Kathy back.

The real Kathy will get a kick out of this thread.

BTW, the dogs in the car in the beginning are our dogs, too. :frankiesmile:

One Radical Dude
02-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Cool!! 8D :) I had no idea that they were seen on an episode. Thanks for stopping by and showing us this, Lauren. :D

Crash-N-Cortex
02-18-2007, 05:18 PM
So that's what Kathy looks like. Rad!:bloocross:

Wendi
02-18-2007, 05:21 PM
awesome-rific!!! That's so cool that you put your friend in there :D

AHH! And your dogs!!!

fosters home fan
02-18-2007, 05:23 PM
This is Kathy. That drawing is a caricature I did of my best-friend-since-high-school, Kathy. At the moment, there is no "official" history of their friendship, I just needed to name whoever it was that was talking to Frankie on the phone in Frankie My Dear. She wasn't intended to be re-occuring, but whenever Frankie needed a friend, we just kept bringing Kathy back.

that's neat, :frankiesmile:. I wouldn't have guessed that was Kathy.Thanks for telling us!

Voxxyn
02-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the drawing and info. :frankiesmile:

kageri
02-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Awesome! Thanks for confirming it for us, now we know what the mysterious, legendary Kathy looks like!

Cassini90125
02-18-2007, 08:00 PM

I'm going to pretend that I had something to do with this. 8D

Thanks for the pic! :)

CG
02-18-2007, 08:54 PM
I always knew that was Kathy; it just worked out since Bloo hit her with the bus and then Kathy called Frankie because of being hit in the back of her car by a guy in a bus. Lovely!

Sparky
02-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh. I *did* take a screencap of that lady. I totally forgot and assumed I hadn't since no one had posted it here earlier. Lol. Okay then.

Thanks for the info Lauren! pbl was right. :terrsmile:

pitbulllady
02-19-2007, 03:55 AM

I recognized the black-and-tan Shepherd-type dog as one of yours, since I've seen pictures of that one in a magazine! That's the one that Bloo is barking at, in case any of you were wondering.

pitbulllady

Mac-a-lacka
05-13-2008, 03:54 PM

Is that Kathy? On the episode Frankie said that Kathy got rear-ended, in that scene the bus looked like it hit the side of the car.:P

Medikor
05-13-2008, 05:49 PM
I always had a feeling that that was Kathy. And the dogs cameo is a great bit of trivia to learn.:D

Another Castle
11-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Not to change the subject, but I saw Bus The Two Of Us the other day (one of my big favorites BTW), and I noticed the opening shot of the dog in the car- there is no driver! Also, would she notice the bus (not to nitpick or over analyze)

In what episodes has she been mentioned all together?

Lynnie
11-26-2009, 11:44 AM
She's first mentioned in Frankie My Dear. And then Bus the Two of Us. And although her name isn't mentioned, she has an appearance in Mondo Coco as a member of the audience of the Oprah parody. That's all I can think of, but I may be forgetting an episode.

carlito_cool
08-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Is Kathy has a rarely appearance in fosters?

Lynnie
08-16-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if she ever has an appearance in the house? No she doesn't. The two times we've seen her have been outside the house, first in her car (when Bloo hits her with the bus) and then in the audience of the Oprah parody. We only hear Frankie mention her name while Frankie's at the house.

carlito_cool
08-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if she ever has an appearance in the house? No she doesn't. The two times we've seen her have been outside the house, first in her car (when Bloo hits her with the bus) and then in the audience of the Oprah parody. We only hear Frankie mention her name while Frankie's at the house.

Oh I see.....

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Bus the two of us is a great episode.