PDA

View Full Version : attic/roof

makore
01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Did anyone notice that until the new update when you took the elevator it showed the top floor as attic, and now they show it as roof? a change of plans?

Bride_Of_Lister
01-30-2007, 02:25 AM
Probably, I wonder if you can see Mac's house from there!:)

Carlaz
01-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Did anyone notice that until the new update when you took the elevator it showed the top floor as attic, and now they show it as roof? a change of plans?

Hadn't noticed ~ I was too dazzled by the 5th floor! :D

Sparky
01-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I haven't even been in the elevator yet. That's weird!

moonpony
01-31-2007, 09:43 AM

Ooh! Good catch! I don't recall any eppies featuring an attic, but I know the IFs (and Mac) have been on the roof before. Maybe that is the reason behind the change? Hmmmm....

CodeSpoiler
02-11-2007, 11:09 AM
what do you have to do to be able to go to the roof... i see the button in the elevator, but it won't let me push it.... whats up? :-* :terrconf: :jk:

One Radical Dude
02-11-2007, 11:11 AM
what do you have to do to be able to go to the roof... i see the button in the elevator, but it won't let me push it.... whats up? :-* :terrconf: :jk:

That's because the roof isn't ready, yet. Maybe within a month, folks can go to the roof.