PDA

View Full Version : "Craig's Blog" shirt at Hot Topic

Sparky
01-28-2007, 03:12 PM
I picked this up at HT today:

http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/shirtblog.jpg

It's the drawing from Craig's blog with all the characters. :) Yes, they put Ed in the middle, but Berry's in there. as is Frankie...Terrence is missing though. :( Anyways. It's not a regular tee, its one of those "girly" tees, like the Cheese and striped Bloo ones I got at HT not long ago.

(Back is the same as the front)

emperor26
01-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Nice.

I like it. :D

Voxxyn
01-28-2007, 03:53 PM
:(

Don't get me wrong, that's a neat-looking shirt...

...but I am really upset by the Frankie drawing. Why couldn't there be something that doesn't portray her negatively? WHY do they insist on giving undeserved promotion to that traumatic nightmare of an episode?

Wendi
01-28-2007, 04:25 PM
LOL I like the mad frankie. :D

This is so cool. Our hot topic doest cary foster's stuff D: and if they do, they dont put it out. WHAAAT...

But that's cute. Very scribbly :D

Jabberwocky
01-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Dude! This is adorable! I like how the Bloos stand out. I'm so buying it. Tee hee it's so cute.

Crash-N-Cortex
01-28-2007, 05:04 PM
That's a cool shirt, Sparky. I like how Bloo is colored blue. I like all the characters that's there.

CG
01-28-2007, 05:05 PM
There's a second Frankie just off to the left, but I guess you can't see her. And since she's partially cut off, and dude, Voxxyn, chill a bit! Craig drew this himself, and since he created the character, I think he has a right to draw her any way he wants. That's how I feel anyway.

Either way, I want!

pitbulllady
01-28-2007, 05:33 PM
That is one neat shirt! Sadly, the Hot Topics in our area only have two Foster's shirts, the Eduardo one and the Cheese shirt, and in the latter, their size "Large" will fit my four-year-old neice quite well, but not me, and it's the biggest size they have!

pitbulllady

Subzeroace
01-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Orlando Bloo's there too! Awesome shirt!

Sparky
01-28-2007, 05:58 PM
I actually found what I assume is Terrence (I'd have to go look at the original drawing to be sure); the top of his head is right next to the top of Sunset Junction's head. So if he wasn't cut off...he'd be in the armpits of the shirt. 8D

Carlaz
01-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Excellent looking t-shirt! Good find Sparky! :terrsmile:

One Radical Dude
01-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Darn, what about the men, Hot Topic (throws tomatoes at HT)? :P Nice shirt, anyways. :)

HappyFoppy
01-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Nice T-Shirt. Looking at the picture, I can't find Mac either. And I found Jackie Khones and a Bloo that's not colored. FIND FIND FIIIND! =D (whatever.)

Sparky
01-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Crazy-sugar-Mac-in-his-undies is up in the top left corner, there. ;)

Voxxyn
01-29-2007, 03:29 AM
LOL I like the mad frankie. :D

:( It's not funny at all. It's very disrespectful and mean to her. Frankie deserves better representation than that.

fosters home fan
01-29-2007, 07:52 AM
:( It's not funny at all. It's very disrespectful and mean to her. Frankie deserves better representation than that.

That's what I thought too:frankiemad:

Imaginary Light
01-29-2007, 11:07 AM
::grabby hands:: Me want that shirt!:bloocross:

kageri
01-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Considering Frankie looks like that a lot in the actual show, I think it's understandable that they drew her that way. I doubt it was originally drawn with the intention of making it into a shirt.

It's awesome though. NEEEEED.

Anyways, here's the actual picture from the blog, which I thankfully saved since now I can't find it anywhere on his blog:

http://i1.tinypic.com/3zthjsy.png

Terrence is off to the side there, but maybe he isn't on the shirt. Darn.

Jabberwocky
01-29-2007, 11:34 AM
LOL I like the gangster Herriman.

One Radical Dude
01-29-2007, 11:54 AM
8D I like the Mac on the bottom-left.

fosters home fan
01-29-2007, 12:01 PM
I found a vampire teeth bloo and another Frankie(it's partly cut off though)

idril
01-29-2007, 12:20 PM

i know everyone has their opinions, but there's no need to jump down everyones throat whenever they say things like that about Frankie. i think the angry frankie is funny too.

fact of the matter is though, frankie usually IS cranky and scrubbing the floors and whatnot. (she's not grumpy ALL of the time, but when she, is she usually has a good reason to be.) i think they're just portraying her accurately as the person she really is, a hardworking lady who spends most of her time cleaning and being unsatisfied with her job.

she is not real, she is a cartoon character, it is a shirt, move on.

anyways. i <3 that shirt, i so wanna buy it. i got the "I <3 :bloogrin" shirt for Christmas and i love it. :]

Sparky
01-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks kageri! Yeah, you can see Terrence's hair behind Sunset Junction's hat, but the rest of him is cut off. The other Frankie is completely cut off, I think you can see...her ankle. ;)

fosters home fan
01-29-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks kageri! Yeah, you can see Terrence's hair behind Sunset Junction's hat, but the rest of him is cut off. The other Frankie is completely cut off, I think you can see...her ankle. ;)

That's the frankie I spotted,wheeeeeeee hidden faces:P

Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
01-29-2007, 04:10 PM
OMIIGOSH!!! I really love that shirt!!! I dont see it on hottopic.com though. Is it a new shirt and they just didnt put it up on the site yet? Or did you buy it a while ago?? If it is new I hope the hottopic store in my mall gets it in sooooon!!!!

One Radical Dude
01-29-2007, 04:13 PM
It just came out, I believe. I'm hoping they do a shirt men can wear, but I'm not betting on it. :(

Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
01-29-2007, 04:18 PM
It just came out, I believe. I'm hoping they do a shirt men can wear, but I'm not betting on it. :(

-LE GASP- MUST BUUUY!!!

I thought the eduardo shirt was for men? Well I mean the one I saw in Hot topic seemed like it was.

Im pretty sure this shirt is for men anyways ->
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024065&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442146329

One Radical Dude
01-29-2007, 04:32 PM
I thought the eduardo shirt was for men? Well I mean the one I saw in Hot topic seemed like it was.

Im pretty sure this shirt is for men anyways ->
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024065&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442146329

The Ed shirts are, and so is the one you linked. Unfortunately, when Sparky got the "Blog" shirt, they only had the ones girls can wear.

Voxxyn
01-30-2007, 02:17 PM
i know everyone has their opinions, but there's no need to jump down everyones throat whenever they say things like that about Frankie. i think the angry frankie is funny too.

fact of the matter is though, frankie usually IS cranky and scrubbing the floors and whatnot. (she's not grumpy ALL of the time, but when she, is she usually has a good reason to be.) i think they're just portraying her accurately as the person she really is, a hardworking lady who spends most of her time cleaning and being unsatisfied with her job.

she is not real, she is a cartoon character, it is a shirt, move on.

It comes across as very anti-Frankie and pro-Imposter's/Goofball. Seeing that image only serves as a painful reminder of the terrible things that happened to her in that disgraceful episode.

And you have no idea how hurt I am at being told that she's "just a cartoon". She means a lot to me, and I will NOT stand quiet if I feel she's being mistreated or badly represented.

Looking at the original picture, I wish the other Frankie(the standing pic at the right end) had made it in instead of that current defamatory one.

Cassini90125
01-30-2007, 02:20 PM
And you have no idea how hurt I am at being told that she's "just a cartoon". She means a lot to me, and I will NOT stand quiet if I feel she's being mistreated or badly represented.

Thank you for that. Just because someone's a cartoon doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't care about him or her.

Back to the shirt - I can't help wondering how it would look if all of the characters were in color, not just Bloo. Pretty wild, I would think. :)

montitech
01-30-2007, 02:42 PM
It comes across as very anti-Frankie and pro-Imposter's/Goofball. Seeing that image only serves as a painful reminder of the terrible things that happened to her in that disgraceful episode.

Looking at the original picture, I wish the other Frankie(the standing pic at the right end) had made it in instead of that current defamatory one.

Maybe some fans are misinterpreting how the designers of Fosters intended the characters to be preceived. For example, My wife finds Bloo and Mac Super annoying. or For example I can easily see Cheese annoying people (Personally I look at him as a three year old and I think he is great. I see many kids behaving that way)

Then again I could be wrong ::)

Monty :-/

kageri
01-30-2007, 02:55 PM

This part of your post really confuses me, because that image has nothing to do with Goofball or any part of that episode. It's not the only time she's had to clean.

I don't think you shouldn't care about someone just because they're fictional -- far from it -- but I think the point is that bringing up that one episode whenever you see Frankie portrayed in a way you don't like and saying it's disrespectful is taking it a little far. This is just my opinion, though.

....but I agree it would be awesome if it was all in color. I wonder if they'll do anything with any of the other pictures on his blog....

idril
01-30-2007, 03:17 PM

it's just her scrubbing the floor, and im sure she's done that many MANY times other than in IHFUMEUP. i dont see how it says "down with Frankie, up with Goofball".

but you know, not everyone sees it as a "painful reminder of the terrible things that happened" or whatever. Wendi and I apparently thinks it's funny. That's her opinion, and your opinion is that it's hurtful and anti-Frankie.

i've seen you tell people that it's not funny and stuff like that to someone who states their opinion about Frankie or Goofball, or criticise them for liking Goofball or that episode and i'm sorry to say, that's just really rude. don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy, its just kind of wrong when you criticize people and tell them things like this when they express their opinion about Frankie, Goofball or IHFUMEUP. i think people should be able to express their opinion freely.

LOL PEACE AND LOVE PEACE AND LOVE...:|

Wendi
01-30-2007, 05:41 PM
I didn't mean to disrespect Frankie. She's cool. and I'm sure idrill didnt mean to disrespect her either. :frankiesmile:

ANYWAAAYZ... I went to hot topic and I saw this shirt todayyy!!! :D BUTTT... I had zero moneys. I was with my mommy and daddy. :P and I bought a coat. BUTTT... I really wanted it :DD SO BAD OMGGG.

:mfoster:

Howard
01-31-2007, 08:56 AM
I went over to the HT site, but I did not find this T-shirt. I looked on their "what's new" section too.:(

Subzeroace
02-08-2007, 06:13 PM
This shirt is available form the Hot Topic online store now :D

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024065&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442153343

Sparky
02-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks. :)

I notice that they have the babydoll Foster's shirts in XXL sizes on the website, but they never have them bigger than XL in the stores. :P Basically, if I don't lose weight, I can't wear any of these babydoll shirts I buy - not without them rolling up in back anyways. Oh well they make nice collector's items...

lucyrocks73
02-09-2007, 12:07 PM
I want some of those shirts... Oh, why won't my parents let me shop at Hot Topic? Honestly!!!

EDIT: I GOT IT!!! I went to the mall for my winter formal dress with my dad, and we couldn't find anything we both liked (he works at my school, so it matters to him... ugh). Anyway, I convinced him to let me go into Hot Topic (and I've never been in one before). I found out that not only does my Hot Topic have all of the shirts, but they have every size- including the XXL, which I checked for just because Sparky had mentioned it.

I got it, though... which makes me happy. Weeeeeee...

-Marty :goo:

Countess D
02-20-2007, 08:18 AM
I want some of those shirts... Oh, why won't my parents let me shop at Hot Topic? Honestly!!!

EDIT: I GOT IT!!! I went to the mall for my winter formal dress with my dad, and we couldn't find anything we both liked (he works at my school, so it matters to him... ugh). Anyway, I convinced him to let me go into Hot Topic (and I've never been in one before). I found out that not only does my Hot Topic have all of the shirts, but they have every size- including the XXL, which I checked for just because Sparky had mentioned it.

I got it, though... which makes me happy. Weeeeeee...

Oi, tough sitch with the dad and all that. But at least you got the shirt! That's awesome.
It's so cute, I love the concept.

I just found out that our HT store has the Eduardo shirt but the smallest size is the guys small which is to big for me.
Oh well- maybe I'll just make my own.

Nyo
02-22-2007, 07:56 PM
I almost got this shirt today but my mom had to talk me out of it 'cause my dad was going to drive over to pick us up and go home. But she said next time I can get it. :bloosmirk:

Jabberwocky
02-25-2007, 05:10 PM
I got this shirt today wheeeeeeeee. I had to buy some beads to match the blue though cause I have nothing that color argh.

It's very cute, if a little thin.

Eduardos_Mamacita
03-23-2007, 10:23 AM
I bought this shirt a few weeks ago. =D I love it. I have so much fun when I wear it to school because it kind of distracts me and I end up looking for all the characters on my shirt instead of doing school work. XD!!

lucyrocks73
06-08-2007, 05:32 AM
I bought this shirt a few weeks ago. =D I love it. I have so much fun when I wear it to school because it kind of distracts me and I end up looking for all the characters on my shirt instead of doing school work. XD!!

Ah... quite a conversation top. I mean, I went around to every wipe board and chalk board in school writing "It's Hot in Topeka" and drawing Bloo next to it for months. And then everyone stares at my shirt and goes, "Oh my gosh... That IS NOT that weird Pacman ghost you've been talking about for the past eighty years."

Le sigh.

Invader Bloo
06-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Pac-Man ghost. 8D

xxxClaire
06-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Ah... quite a conversation top. I mean, I went around to every wipe board and chalk board in school writing "It's Hot in Topeka" and drawing Bloo next to it for months. And then everyone stares at my shirt and goes, "Oh my gosh... That IS NOT that weird Pacman ghost you've been talking about for the past eighty years."

Le sigh.

8D 8D 8D Pacman ghost! :bloosmirk:

I don't think there is a Hot Topic in Canada... :( Or at least I've never found one... So I can't get any of the shirts! :'(

Cassini90125
06-08-2007, 06:20 PM
8D 8D 8D Pacman ghost! :bloosmirk:

I don't think there is a Hot Topic in Canada... :( Or at least I've never found one... So I can't get any of the shirts! :'(

Can you order them online?

One Radical Dude
06-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Can you order them online?

I believe HT does ship Internationally, so ordering online is not out of the question.

jekylljuice
06-09-2007, 02:23 AM
Yes, Hot Topic does ship internationally - I'm a proud owner of the Craig's blog t-shirt myself, thanks to that service. The only issue that puts me off becoming a more regular customer are the postage charges - they're not exactly the most reasonable I've ever encountered, given how cheap it would blantantly be to send a little lightweight t-shirt across the Atlantic ocean (of course, being in Canada you probably won't be charged quite as much). Hot Topic are rip-off artists to the core...but then they do make such wonderful Foster's t-shirts, so what are you gonna do? :P

KazooBloo
12-15-2016, 12:54 AM
The shirt of drawings is badass.