PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Come Back At Foster's?

emperor26
01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Which characters do you think deserves to make another appearance in the show?

Here's are some I felt should return:

Red
Berry
Chris
Douglas and Adam
Foul Larry
Ivan and Stevie
Jordan Michaels
Nina Valarosa

scary_dream
01-31-2007, 09:10 PM
All of them! 'Cept maybe Berry... IDK why, I just cannot bring myself to like her that much.

Cassini90125
01-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Red and Bendy, possibly in the same episode. Bendy convinces Red that Bloo is plotting against him, Red eventually discovers the deception, and Bendy gets pounded. ;D :sadbendy:

some guy you dont know
02-01-2007, 04:20 AM
goofball, berry, red, bendy, ivan, stevie, douglas, adam, you get the idea.

pitbulllady
02-01-2007, 05:15 AM
I'd definately want to see Jordan, Nina, Douglas and Adam, Red, and Chris the Pizza Guy again. I might want to see Bendy and Foul Larry in other episodes, but they definately aren't my favorites. I hope to never see Goofball ever again, since even without what happened with Frankie, he was just a very annoying character, too much like a real human slacker kid for my tastes, and I quite frankly won't lose any sleep if Berry never shows up again, either.

pitbulllady

evilhopscotch
02-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Berry for SURE. I loved her so much.

Jordan Michaels and Nina for SURE, and on that note, Adam and Douglas should show up again. They were so funny.

antgirl1
02-01-2007, 05:58 AM
All except Goofball, and Bendy. XD

Wendi
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
RICHIE PLZ. :)

Jabberwocky
02-01-2007, 11:37 AM
BENDYBENDY~:sadbendy:

"C" the Dragon
02-01-2007, 01:18 PM
All except Goofball, and Bendy. XD

Same here.:D

some guy you dont know
02-01-2007, 02:56 PM
:( ok seriously, am i the only goofball fan here?

Sparky
02-01-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't hate Goofball, but I'm not a "fan".

Myself, I think its terribly sad that the show writers never had any intention of bringing Red back. Red's *related* to Mac and Bloo, he's family, even if they like to pretend that Terrence isn't important.

Howard
02-01-2007, 03:25 PM
All of 'em except Goofball!:frankiemad:

Voxxyn
02-01-2007, 03:33 PM
I'd rather eat broken glass than approve of a Goofball return(Unless he does something incredibly nice to Frankie). :frankiemad:

Medikor
02-01-2007, 03:42 PM
I would LOVE to see Berry come back. I think it would be funny if she decided that if she can't have Bloo, then nobody can. We would see her spending the whole episode trying to destroy Bloo untill she gets adopted or somthing in the end.
I can just picture Bloo running up to Mr.Herriamn telling him that Berry is out to get him. Then a large missle flys by the screen and explodes outside the window. The camera pans over to Berry hiding a VERY large rocket launcher behind her back and giving onlookers her big, innocent smile.8D
It would be nice to see Red come back, aswell as Nina. They were both great characters.:D

Crash-N-Cortex
02-01-2007, 04:03 PM
I would like to see Red, Berry, Bendy, Chris, Douglas and Adam, Nina, Jordan Michaels, Stats, and Foul Larry return in another Foster episode.

CG
02-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Red! Me want Red back NOW. I mean come on, the guy's a big soft sweetheart! Plus given the relation to Mac 'n Bloo he SHOULD get another episode; or at least a cameo like they've done for New Guy. More Red plz!

Nathander
02-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I hope to never see Goofball ever again, since even without what happened with Frankie, he was just a very annoying character, too much like a real human slacker kid for my tastes, and I quite frankly won't lose any sleep if Berry never shows up again, either.

pitbulllady

Thank you. That was the primary reason for my distaste with Goofball as well. I didn't really hate him, it's just that he....well, he annoyed me.

I'm sure I'm going to be pelted with rotten vegetables by everyone for saying this, but am I one of the few people who didn't take offense to Bendy's actions in "Everyone Knows it's Bendy"? I thought that, in a way, it was generally entertaining, specifically because I don't have any real sympathy for Bloo when something goes wrong for him because, in general (and even in this situation), much of it is brought upon himself. While I adore Bloo, that's just how I feel. I guess, in short, I'm saying that I'd like to see Bendy again.

I'd really like to see more of Nina, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of Douglas and Adams. However, the biggest one I really want to see is Red. I mean, I thought Red was going to be a fairly large minor character for awhile, and was perplexed (and kind of heart broken) when that didn't come around. Le sigh.....

Mr. Marshmallow
02-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I honestly think this happens to be one of Foster's biggest flaws, they fail to bring back characters they introduce in older episodes, and just end up flaunting Cheese and Goo because of their popularity. Yes they are great characters, BUT, I think there's alot more who I'd like to see more of.

Berry definitely, she was a very unique character and a funny one and a villain, something Foster's doesn't make often but with Berry, they made a fine one. I'd also like to see Chris the pizza kid come back, he was funny the last time we saw him. And Adam and Dylan could make for a great Frankie episode.

I think those two stuck with her for a while would be a great episode for her, maybe a bit hellish for Frankie, but I think she'd rather have them following her then Goofball. Red however I think DESERVES the most need for a come back. He is fundamentally an ideally placed character, he's Bloo's anti hero guy.

Made by Terrance, who is a foil for Mac and Red is a foil for Bloo. I honestly think he had a great character standing with his whole connection to Bloo and Mac and despite the fact he's got the IQ of sawdust, would really like to see him again, him and Berry for sure.

Voxxyn
02-02-2007, 06:04 AM
I'm sure I'm going to be pelted with rotten vegetables by everyone for saying this, but am I one of the few people who didn't take offense to Bendy's actions in "Everyone Knows it's Bendy"? I thought that, in a way, it was generally entertaining, specifically because I don't have any real sympathy for Bloo when something goes wrong for him because, in general (and even in this situation), much of it is brought upon himself. While I adore Bloo, that's just how I feel. I guess, in short, I'm saying that I'd like to see Bendy again.

Bendy was meant as a villain through-and-through, and he was effective doing so. And the episode had a very satisfying ending at least to me, since it suggest that both Bendy and Bloo will get punished for their misdeeds--which is good, because Bloo is sometimes almost as bad as Bendy. Of that two-parter, I believe WTAWTAW was infinitely more hurtful and cruel.

I don't think the writers can ignore the "bring Red back!" cries forever, so hopefully we'll see him again sooner than later.

montitech
02-02-2007, 06:22 AM
:( ok seriously, am i the only goofball fan here?

Dont feel so alone, I am also a goofball fan.

i would like to see them bring back goofball watching Ivan.

But really that should not happen since they both have owners already.

But I really would like to see RED. red is fun, Red is great. REd is dumb. And RED is LOVE. ;D

Monty :-/

Cassini90125
02-02-2007, 07:24 AM
I would like to see Goofball used as reactor shielding.

Mr. Marshmallow
02-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Bendy was meant as a villain through-and-through, and he was effective doing so. And the episode had a very satisfying ending at least to me, since it suggest that both Bendy and Bloo will get punished for their misdeeds--which is good, because Bloo is sometimes almost as bad as Bendy.

I didn't see Bendy's episode as insanely cruel or barbaric as Frankie's treatment or Wilt's treatment prior. Bendy is like you said Vox, a villain, you shouldn't hate an episode just because you have an evil character doing what he does best.

Foster's isn't a show about super heroes and villains but enemies are bound to show up in any show you watch sooner or later. I actually liked Bendy's appearance, and his big eyebrows and evil smile really helped show his character.

I'd like to see him back with the other baddies like Berry and especially Little Lincoln and Moose. I thought LL was a brilliant villain and considering his intelligence, he could easily show up again with more tricks up his sleeve.

Nathander
02-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I didn't see Bendy's episode as insanely cruel or barbaric as Frankie's treatment or Wilt's treatment prior. Bendy is like you said Vox, a villain, you shouldn't hate an episode just because you have an evil character doing what he does best.

That's the thing those: Bendy was an antagonist, but I always saw him far from being evil. Really, he was just a slightly more extreme version of Bloo in the things he did, as well as the fact that he didn't openly do them in the manner Bloo did. While I'm not trying to defend what Bendy did, he just didn't seem like a real villain to me, though the only characters who have seemed like villains to me is Little Lincoln and Moose. And, while I love Bloo, Bloo has generally done much worse over the course of the show than what Bendy did in his one time appearance.

I thought LL was a brilliant villain and considering his intelligence, he could easily show up again with more tricks up his sleeve.

I agree wholeheartedly. Like I said above, I thought Moose and Little Lincoln were the only two characters who were true villains in the show. Thing is, LL seems to also have a fairly heavy self-preservation mode, so I'm wondering if Madame Foster intimidated him enough with what she was willing to do with him to keep him from messing with her and the house again. Though, all things considering, I suppose there are other schemes he could work up that wouldn't necessarily attract Madame Foster's attention to scold him....

Mr. Marshmallow
02-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Lincoln's too smart for his own good, and I have no doubt he'd try and mess with Madame Foster again, especially considering he had everything planned out perfectly up until Madame Foster found out when she came down the stairs.

I also do think Bendy is a villain, but like I said before, villains don't have to wear costumes and be killers to be a villain. Villains can be something as normal as a lawyer, or a enviormentalist, or a brother, or a bully, or anything like that.

Bendy's problem was his intentional mean spirited acts, where as Bloo does seem like a tamed version of Bendy, Bloo's issue is he's selfish and normally doesn't care. Where as Bendy actually cares/wants to get others in trouble for things.

koosie
02-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Crackers, Crackers, Crackers and Crackers.
Oh yeh, Barry, Bendy, Berry and Eurotrish.

Howard
02-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Three words: Old Man Rivers! He and Madame Foster still need to settle their differences!:frankiesmile: :mfoster:

some guy you dont know
02-02-2007, 03:38 PM
forgot about that guy. yeah, old man rivers too. and dont forget young man rivers. he was funny

Wilt's Sorry
02-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I just want to see more of Crackers.
Then again, I think Crackers has only been on once.. I can't remember.
I just know the little pick thing from the first ep. with Cheese. It was such a cute little friend.

Nyo
02-13-2007, 10:21 AM

Eurotrish and Berry.

LaBloo
02-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Chris? I thought his mane was Quinn

pitbulllady
02-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Chris? I thought his mane was Quinn

He keeps telling Mac and Bloo in "Frankie My Dear" that his name is CHRIS, when they keep calling him "Whathisface" or "Whathisname".

pitbulllady

LaBloo
02-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Ok.
I think Ivan Should Come back.

-Labloo

InsaneFan
02-14-2007, 05:55 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Berry return in an episode...^^

But I'd definately like to see Old Man Rivers, Chris, Red, and JORDAN again. Yesh.

OH, OH, OH, and Ivan needs to come back just so that I can hear Kevin's voice on Foster's again. x3

HappyFoppy
02-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Richie, completely. And Goofball - in a good way, as in apologizing to Frankie.
I don't really want Douglas and Adam returning - They were fun, but I know they won't be when overused. Something like Goo or Cheese.

EDIT: OH YA BENDY BENDY!

kaytea
02-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Chris =D he was cute in a dorky way

Richie I want to see him being all "im so awesome and so is my imaginary
friend" again and him and mac have a one on one battle to see who is the best

Kip I'd love to see what they'd do with him after he gets out of jail caus c'mon false advertising doesn't get you put in jail for the rest of your life

Dylan-lol he says he's a changed man (but really isn't he's just saying that so frankie will go out with him again =p)

Bendy: he goes up the the others a tells them he wants to change but ends up being a trick later

InsaneFan
02-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Not really sure about the "claiming to have changed, but haven't really" ideas. I mean, wouldn't it just kind of be a repeat of the episode they were in originally?

kaytea
02-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Not really sure about the "claiming to have changed, but haven't really" ideas. I mean, wouldn't it just kind of be a repeat of the episode they were in originally?
true

meh pick which one you'd like to see more
IMO dylan XP

jekylljuice
02-21-2007, 06:42 AM
Other than the more obvious players (Red, Chris, etc) I would love to see Kip Snip return. I assume that the whole "in prison for the rest of your life" thing was intended to be poetic justice for what he did to Bloo, but it left a slightly sour taste in my mouth, along with the feeling that his character deserved a tad more closure. It would be interesting to see him again, given the strong grudge he now most likely bears against Bloo, Foster's, and possibly all imaginary friends in general.

Old Man Rivers should definitly make a couple of cameo appearences in future episodes, if only to confirm that the writers haven't forgotten that he lives in close proximity to the house.

As for Berry, I'm pretty neutral. She wasn't without her entertainment value, but whenever she reverted to her psychotic mode she was so damn chilling it felt like having a bucketful of ice cubes poured down my spine. Not sure how keen I am to repeat the experience.:macwor:

Carlaz
02-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Time Travelling Tina - I thought she was an adorable & I realize she was adopted but it'd be fun to see her again. :smile:

Master Knight DH
02-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Maybe a gathering of malicious enemies of the Foster's Home? Not necessarily all of them, just a good deal of them. It'd probably be interesting to see them get pwned simultaneously, especially when it's semi-unintentional.

And I agree, Red should return.

jekylljuice
03-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I recently saw the episode ‘Berry Scary’ for the second time (I previously haven't been able to catch repeats for this one), and though that little pink demon still gives me the shivers, she’s definitely grown on me a lot more since, so I’ve really warmed up to the idea of her returning. So long as they find an original way to incorporate her into a storyline (obviously now that her true persona has been exposed to the residents of Foster’s, she couldn’t get away with half of what she did in her debut episode) I’d say there’s a lot of potential. :berry: :scaryberry:

Digifreak642
03-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Red needs to come back. Other than that, I don't think anyone deserves anything more than a cameo--unless they do a really good episode with them.

moonpony
04-02-2007, 01:35 PM
The scribble that sticks out its tongue and spits at people, Eduardo's puppy Chuey, and Red.

Fomalhaut
04-06-2007, 02:59 AM
Eurotrish! I truly love her, even her singing! (see my sig and avatar) Would love to see her back!

Oh, and Red and Berry were quite nice too. Goofball was mean to Frankie, true, but I don't think she'd mind too much if he came back - remember, she almost began to accept him in the end. Anyway, I wouldn't like to see him back, but won't get mad even if he does.

Foxokles
04-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I want to see Bloo's Revenge on Bendy and a happy-ending for Eurotrish.

♥ Berry ♥
04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Which characters do you think deserves to make another appearance in the show?

Here's are some I felt should return:

Red
Berry
Chris
Douglas and Adam
Foul Larry
Ivan and Stevie
Jordan Michaels
Nina Valarosa

She is sooo cute :berry:

Invader Bloo
04-15-2007, 05:59 PM
All of them except Goofball & perhaps Bendy.

Goof should never appear again. The crew know they created something horrid with him now.

I want Michael & Nina to return most.