PDA

View Full Version : Lost

emperor26
01-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Has anyone watch one of ABC's most popular show?

For those of you who haven't see a new episode, well, good news, the show will resumed on February 7th.

As for my feelings on this show, I got to say that it is very interesting, and one of the few original shows out there with a unique concept and a great plot.

Partymember
01-25-2007, 11:59 AM
meh...i lost interest in it a while ago. Seeing Sayid running around the abandoned village with an SKS was sort of funny, though.

Imaginary Light
01-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I love Lost. I've officially been dubbed a "Lost addict" by my friends. I miss seeing new episodes, so of course I'm eagerly looking forward to Feb. 7:)

FostersFriend
01-26-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm definitly Excited we finished Lost season 2 last year and season 3 is coming in march yay!

Subzeroace
01-27-2007, 04:50 PM
I watch Lost, but I only started at the end of the last season. I should pick up the DVD's to get caught up 8D

Subzeroace
05-30-2007, 05:34 PM
(ack, posting after myself and bringing up an old topic x.x)

I just have to post here and say this: Benjamin Linus is my new obsession. I love how deliciously evil he is. I don't want to wait till next year for the Ben action figure... Or the next season x.x

Chaos Wielder
06-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Heh, yeah, Ben is pretty diabolical, but Locke will always be my favorite character on this show! The season finale was pretty cool and I can't wait until next season! ;)

emperor26
06-05-2007, 04:24 AM
Yeah, about that...

Why was Jack so desperate to get back on the island? In fact, what caused him to regret to leave the island in the first place?

Anyway, from what I heard, next season won't be until next year in February.

Imaginary Light
06-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Yeah, about that...

Why was Jack so desperate to get back on the island? In fact, what caused him to regret to leave the island in the first place?

Anyway, from what I heard, next season won't be until next year in February.

Heh, that's the thing. Nobody knows:P I guess we'll just have to wait and see why.

Anybody else bothered by Jack being suicidal when they get off the island though? It makes me sad.

Subzeroace
06-09-2007, 04:11 PM
His full beard made me sad.

XD

I want to know who was in that coffin!

Imaginary Light
06-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Someone on a Lost community I go to posted a screenshot of the newspaper that announced the death. The first two letters of the first name were "Ja" and the last letters of the last name were unfamiliar. I was scared, because I thought "James Ford" aka Sawyer. But the last name didn't look like "Ford". Could it be Jacob?

Subzeroace
06-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I saw that too. I don't think it was Sawyer unless him and Kate got in a fight between getting off the island and then as Kate said something like "Why would I go to the funeral?" when Jack shewed her the news paper clipping.

I think that Jacob is a good guess, him or someone we haven't met yet.

A lot of people would think it's ether Locke or Ben in the coffin because it would upset Jack if it was ether of them as they both told him he shouldn't leave the island. Both of them wouldn't really be "friend or family" to Jack. But it doesn't correspond to the newspaper.

On the whole "Not Penny's Boat" thing. It's so the Hanso Foundation. They have the virus, their going to "save" the Losties and kill the others. Yeah, nice move Jack -.-