8.) Chun-Li
9.) Ryu
10.) Luigi

Nyo
01-20-2007, 05:57 PM
That one plumber and that one hedgehog. *cough*

billytheskink
01-20-2007, 07:59 PM
1. Bonk (particularly in Bonk's Revenge)
2. Bomberman (kapow!)
3. Sonic the Hedgehog (particularly in 2 dimensions)
4. Mosi "freakin!" Tatupu (from Tecmo Super Bowl's New England Patriots)
5. Allied Commander (It's Military Madness!)
6. Mervin the Marlin (does not exist)
7. Luigi (because I like green)
8. Air Zonk (he's no Johnny Turbo, but he was the face of the Turbo Duo for most of its life)
9. Bub (he's green)
10. Bob (he's blue)

Crash-N-Cortex
01-20-2007, 08:36 PM
1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Coco Bandicoot
3. Crunch Bandicoot
4. Jak
5. Daxter
6. Link
7. Kirby
8. Yoshi
9. Mario
10. Luigi

some guy you dont know
01-20-2007, 09:29 PM
sonic the hedgehog, tails, cloud, sora, and thats about all the games i play that involve heros.

SkittleMonkey
01-21-2007, 02:12 PM
My favowites? Let's see...

1. Luigi (He's awesome, and he wears green.)
2. Mareg (From the Grandia II game.)
3. Roan (Same as above.)
4. Tails (You CAN'T forget about Tails!)
5. Wes (From the Pokemon Colosseum video game.)
6. Louie (Pikmin 2. Seriously, stupidness is what I live for.)

x_dummkoff_x
01-21-2007, 05:02 PM
luigi.
>> that's it, people.

Partymember
01-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Snake

Link

Vivi (FF9 rocks harder than words can express)

Nathander
01-22-2007, 06:04 AM
1) Gaignun Kukai Jr./Rubedo (Xenosaga)
2) Mario
3) Sonic the Hedgehog
4) chaos (Xenosaga)
5) Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts/Shadow Hearts: Covenant)
6) Billy Lee Black (Xenogears)
7) Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy VII)
8) Aeris Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)
9) Ness (EarthBound)
10) Link

Medikor
01-22-2007, 03:52 PM
1: Mario & Luigi.
2: Link.
3: Samus Aran.

4: Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It's just refreshing to see a likeable hero that openly relies on his comrads as he grows and matures, and strongly believe in doing the right thing.

4: Cecile (FFIV) A classic hero that gives up his devotion to his evil kingdom so he can help people rather than harm them. He goes from being a symbole of an evil and opessive kingdom to the light that would bring justice to the world.

5: Zidane (FFIX) "You don't need a reason to help someone" Nuff said.
6: Simon Belmont.

7: Chrono. He travled through all corners of time and space so he could save a future that he would not even be a part of. SPOILIER ALERT!!! He even lost his life due to his unrelenting drive to never give up, only to be brought back to life by the friends and allies he made in his quest.

8: Loyedd Irving. His desire to do the right thing and simply help people in need makes him a respectable hero for sure.

9: The cast of hero's from FFVI as a whole.
10: Steiner from FFIX. We are VERY simalar in the way we think. I swear that I was playing myself in that game. Ofcourse, if I were in a FF game, I would be a Dragoon.;)

Mr. Marshmallow
01-27-2007, 09:55 PM
1. Star Fox (Star Fox)
2. Sonic the hedgehog (Sonic games)
3. Jak and Daxter (Jak 2, 3, X: Combat racing)
4. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
5. Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)
6. Conker (Conker's Bad fur day)
7. Crash Bandicoot (Crash games)
8. Pikachu (Pokemon)
9. Mario (Mario games)
10. Samus Aran (Metroid)

No offense to anyone but for those of you who were shocked to not see Link on this list, that's because I HATE Link. Sorry but I don't like him or his games and I've had a disliking for him ever since my brother smeared Zelda's success in my face over Star Fox's.

Little Nintendo hero war we've had since we were kids.

WiltFan
01-28-2007, 01:07 PM
1. Yoshi
2. Mario
3. Pikachu
4. Sora
5. Tails
6. Sonic
7. Luigi
8. Link
9. Marth
10. Spyro

Voxxyn
01-28-2007, 01:27 PM
1. Samus Aran (My other major fictional love... :macwor:)
2. Link
3. Mario
4. Miles "Tails" Prower
5. Sub-Zero
6. Mega Man
7. Banjo & Kazooie
8. Sly Cooper
9. Alucard
10. Gordon Freeman

Partymember
01-28-2007, 02:05 PM
10: Steiner from FFIX. We are VERY simalar in the way we think. I swear that I was playing myself in that game. Ofcourse, if I were in a FF game, I would be a Dragoon.;)

yes!

Sonic
01-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Glad to see my name being thrown around. :grin:

Medikor
01-29-2007, 08:07 AM
yes!

Your a dragoon fan too, Partymember?8D Kain and Freya are my favorites.:D

Partymember
01-29-2007, 05:44 PM
I am a MASSIVE promoter of FF9, the game was phenominal...Vivi, Steiner, and even Quna are such good characters, i absolutley love Steiner, when he and Beatrix were fighting the Mist Monsters in the streets...epic!

The battles in Burmecia, Gizamaluke's Grotto...the whole issue of the morality of Black Mages

wow...nerd alert!

Medikor
01-30-2007, 06:44 AM
I am a MASSIVE promoter of FF9, the game was phenominal...Vivi, Steiner, and even Quna are such good characters, i absolutley love Steiner, when he and Beatrix were fighting the Mist Monsters in the streets...epic!

The battles in Burmecia, Gizamaluke's Grotto...the whole issue of the morality of Black Mages

wow...nerd alert!

I'm with you there! IX is probobly tied with VI as my fave final fantasy. Each of the characters are worthy of being on this list. They all have such personality to them, and they feel like real people. The fact that they all persevere through their own personal tragedies and fight for the greater good truely makes them all worthy of the tital of favorite game heros.:D

Kale
01-30-2007, 11:22 AM
My number 1 is Sora, particularily from KH2
I guess you could count Roxas in that as well then.

The rest are in no real order
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Simon The Sorcerer :bloogrin
Sam and Max
The tentacle dudes from Day of The Tentacle

Nyo
01-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Glad to see my name being thrown around. :grin:

AHHHHHHHHHSONIC.

Give me an autograph or a Chaos Emerald.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Just please don't give us anymore games like "Sonic the hedgehog" for the Xbox 360.

That game REALLY looks and sounds bad from what I've seen and heard from it and being a Nintendo Wi owner, here's hoping Nintendo's Sonic game will be much better.

some guy you dont know
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Just please don't give us anymore games like "Sonic the hedgehog" for the Xbox 360.

That game REALLY looks and sounds bad from what I've seen and heard from it and being a Nintendo Wi owner, here's hoping Nintendo's Sonic game will be much better.

nintendo's got a sonic game in the works? ITS THE FIRST SIGN OF THE APOCLYPSE!!!!!

but seriously, how can they get that? its like sega making a mario game

emperor26
01-30-2007, 07:10 PM
nintendo's got a sonic game in the works? ITS THE FIRST SIGN OF THE APOCLYPSE!!!!!

Sega has been making games for other systems since 2001.

Besides, I actually think a Sonic game on a Wii system sounds a lot better, compare to the performances of the recent Sonic game.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-30-2007, 07:10 PM

Sega is pretty much anyone's hunting ground. After they dropped out of the game industry after Dreamcast, Sega sells their games to whomever they desire, mostly creating Sonic platformer games that go to virtually all main 3 game consoles.

But with the new release of Nintendo Wii, and it being such an AMAZINGLY innovate system, Sega is doing the smart thing and creating distinctly different video games for each console. Each with a new story and set up, proving that they are learning from their mistakes.

Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Xbox 360 are considered to be massive failures, and while Sonic Riders and Sonic Heroes are more less moderately successful games, I for one am really hoping this Nintendo Wii Sonic video game will be worth buying and make good use of the Wii's capabilities.

It means alot to me being a devout Sonic fan 8-).

some guy you dont know
01-30-2007, 07:17 PM
yeah, i understand all that stuff. but a sega game on a nintendo system? that just confuses me alot.