PDA

View Full Version : Popularity Questions

Spike
01-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi All,

I just found the game last weekend. Its a fun way to pass the time. My question is about the Bloo adventures. To be able to play them, you need to fill your citizenship bar. After completing my first Bloo adventure, my popularity bar was then completely filled up, and i got to unlock a mini-game.

1) Does your popularity bar fill up completely every time you complete a Bloo adventure?

2) If so, what is the point of helping out friends? I realize that you can use their help to complete your chores, which i guess helps if you want to cut things in half, but you will always fill up your citizenship bar from chores before filling up the popularity bar by helping friends.

3) If you skip a few days, when you come back to the game, it says your chores will be harder. Does this mean that when i come back, i will have one chore that i have 18 things to do for, or will i have 18 different chores to do, with each one giving me a citizenship point? In other words, if i miss a day do i miss my chance at the citizenship points for that day?

4) Also, and i have seen this question before, but without a definitive answer, is there any way to speed the game up? I realize the game is made for kids and it controls how much time they can spend playing the game, but for it almost seems like its not worth the time, even though i am just using it to pass time.

Thanks for any help, i realize more than a few of you have probably been playing this since the beginning.

Vicks
01-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Welcome to the game and the site!! :bloogrin

I'll answer your questions in the order asked...

1. Yes, your popularity bar fills up each time you finish a Bloo's Adventure, however, it doesn't fill it completely. I believe you get 6 spots filled, so therefore, you need to help friends in order to get the last 3 spots filled. That way you can do an Adventure and then go unlock a mini-game in the same day. Be sure to use your friends to help with your chores, because if you finish your chores before helping someone and you already have your 4 friend's spots filled, you won't be able to help anyone that day, then you'll be off. I've done this by accident.

2. I pretty much answered this in #1. You don't "have" to help friends, but you'll fill up your popularity bar faster and unlock mini-games faster if you do. Also, another benefit is if you don't want to have to go up to the 4th floor for 1 chore, you can use a friend. ;) Or, if you can't find the last sock or whatever. It's helpful to have them close to full, but not all 4 filled, just in case you do what I did. lol

3. I know it says this, but I don't believe it's true, at least in all cases. I've got 3 daughters and we each have an account. I play every day, and my middle daughter plays occasionally (now I do her account when I do mine, so I can unlock more mini-games and decide if I want to do it first or a different one on my account). My oldest used to play, but hasn't for a long time. My youngest only has the bed and 1 hat. I think I just did her first Bloo Adventure night before last. On both of their accounts they had 3 computer viruses, 1 plant, and 2 cobwebs or 2 computer viruses, 3 socks and feed the loch ness monster thingy. So neither of them playing the game since at least October, didn't give them mega chores.

Also, you'll only ever have 3 chores to do. You may have to get anywhere from 1 to maybe 20 (doubtful) but you'll only have 3 separate things to finish.

4. No, there is no way to speed up the game. The fastest you can do an Adventure and unlock a mini-game is 3 days (9 bars - 3 chores on 3 days). Some people have been able to do 2 sets of chores within an hour or so. The game resets at 12am Eastern. For me, if I did my chores for today at 8:45pm PST, I could then do tomorrow's chores at 9:01pm PST. I wouldn't be able to do Friday's chores til after 9pm, though. Yeah, it's a kids' game, and there isn't much "to do", but go play the mini-games, that's what they are there for - to play when you're done with chores and stuff and have nothing else to do. 8D

You'll find that once you finish all the Adventures from the January update, you'll be able to go back and do the Adventures that you missed. I started when the game was launched, but didn't play it every day, and not a whole lot over the summer. So I had a bunch of catching up to do. I think I have only 3 Adventures left, then I don't know what I'll do when I'm done with the Adventures for the month. lol

Again, welcome to the game and the Club. No question is a stupid question. Feel free to ask. :)
~Vicks

Spike
01-18-2007, 04:59 AM
Thanks for the info.