PDA

View Full Version : extra prizes...

ellestea
01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
ok.. i have a question about the mini game prizes... i have been wondering this for a while, but i always forget to ask...
ok so i was wondering has anyone ever gotten extra prizes... the other day i only had one box left to get, but after i beat the score for that box i got 2 prizes... and i am pretty sure this has happened more than once... i thought maybe you get an extra prize by getting the high score, but i tested this theory on a game that i had got all the prizes and not the high score... well when i got the high score i got no prize... so that isnt it...
the only other thing i can think of is that maybe when they added goo's imaginary friends as prizes then some of the boxes gave you cards and an imaginary friend?... i dont know...
it isnt a big deal.. i like to get extra prizes... i just wonder if anyone else has noticed it... or if anyone know why it happens...
does this even make sense?... hahaha... 8D

montitech
01-16-2007, 05:57 AM
It basically goes like this,

if you seee a prize box there are more collectables.
each collectable is at a particular score,
the number of boxes does not always equal the number of collectables.

in the original minigames, the number of collectebles was the same as the goft boxes, but they never modified this then the buddies and furniture were released.

monty :-/

Vicks
01-16-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL I have noticed this too. I guess I assumed that the photos were two to a prize box, since sometimes it would add up to being that (4 pics, 3 prizes and 5 prize boxes to unlock). However, that's not always been the case. I'm sure they just didn't update something in the code when they added buddies and such, like Monty said.

Who knows, but I don't mind getting extras. ;)
~Vicks

ellestea
01-17-2007, 02:52 PM
It basically goes like this,

in the original minigames, the number of collectebles was the same as the goft boxes, but they never modified this then the buddies and furniture were released.

monty :-/
ok thanks... thats what i kinda figured... but i wasnt totally sure... hehehe...