PDA

View Full Version : New Chores

Vicks
01-09-2007, 08:56 PM
With new updates come new chores. I thought it would be fun to list them here.

Two new chores I hadn't seen before...

Remove viruses from fourth floor computers (3)
and
Defrost Garden Gnomes (3)

The computer one was too cute! I had noticed the first day when I went upstairs that the computers in the far room on the right (next to the elevator) had smileys on the computer screens. Well the "viruses" make some of them angry faces, you switch them back to smileys. :bloogrin

The Garden Gnomes are in ice blocks. They are kinda hard to see against the snow, so look carefully.

One of my daughters just signed on to do her chores, but it was her friend's b-day, so she didn't get to do it. She had...

Turn off projector in fourth floor computer room (1)
Remove viruses from fourth floor computers (2)
and
Clean blackboards in fourth floor class rooms (3)

~Vicks

Ricky Fieldmouse
01-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Garden gnomes always freaked me out. D= So I got Frankie Mac to do it for me.

montitech
01-10-2007, 07:23 AM
there is also :
Turn off alarm in the Lab on the fourth floor
Light fireplace

monty :-/

Carlaz
01-10-2007, 12:01 PM
there is also :
Light fireplace

I was wondering about the fireplace. Anytime I've done my "Daily Duties" it is already lit.

Marley
01-10-2007, 06:37 PM
there is also :
Light fireplace

monty :-/

There is also Turn off Projector in fourth floor computer lab. That was neat because the projector was showing a slideshow of the house. :)

bloonuggets
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
And you can add cleaning up the blackboards in the 4th floor classrooms as well.

Paganini
01-13-2007, 05:45 AM
:terrconf: What is the duty, Light Fireplace? I had it today and it said in 3rd, floor. I couldn't do that.:terrconf:

Carlaz
01-13-2007, 06:05 AM
:terrconf: What is the duty, Light Fireplace? I had it today and it said in 3rd, floor. I couldn't do that.:terrconf:

The fireplace on the 3rd floor is located in the library. Duchess is in the library many days. >:(

One Radical Dude
01-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I love being able to remove the computer viruses and to turn off the alarm. I did see the one for the fireplace, but I chose to have one of my 'friends' do it for me.

bob the poo1
01-16-2007, 06:47 AM
how do you do the lab one???:terrconf: I cant find a clock in the 4th floor lab???:(

montitech
01-16-2007, 07:21 AM
how do you do the lab one???:terrconf: I cant find a clock in the 4th floor lab???:(

There is no clock in the lab. the Alarm is a red flashing alarm, kind of like an old police car Red Spinning light.

to do this chore, got to the lab:
Take elavator to the 4th floor,
go left to the middle of the house, (4 way intersection)
go down and enter the room on the left.
this is the lab room.

Now in the lab, go to the top left corner of the room and there should be a light and a button and that is the alarm.

Monty :-/

LaBloo
01-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Whres The wardrobe room?

Sparky
01-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Whres The wardrobe room?

Third door from the left, top, on the third floor.

moonpony
01-20-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm loving the new chores! Apparently my IFs are little worker bees 'cause I enjoy the ones that require roaming from room to room like washing windows, picking up scribbles, etc. When I first started playing the game last summer, I couldn't get enough! There were only two floors back then so the chores would go by fast. I ended up creating NINE IFs so I could play forever. LOL! I still play with about four of them, but repeating the Bloo adventures gets a little tiresome.

Vicks
04-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Got a couple of new chores. One is to pick up masks on the fifth floor and the other is to fertilize plant pots on the terrace, which is the new part of the 6th floor.

I also recognized that on the elevator it's now called the 6th floor, and no longer the Roof/Attic.
~Vicks

Alice Omega
04-17-2007, 08:37 AM
I got a new one, I believe.
Pick up sports drinks in the gym on the 6th floor.

lisaframe
04-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Today I had to turn off the printing press in the basement

Vicks
04-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Oil hamster wheel on the 4th floor. 8D
~Vicks

Carlaz
04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Pick up streamers from court on 6th floor was one of my duties today. :D