PDA

View Full Version : Heart Squirrel

hermessiu
01-09-2007, 03:15 AM
While doing an adventure with bloo, I gave a clock to an imaginary friend which looked like a pink bear with bat wings. I found that his/her name is Heart Squirrel when I checked the "?" section!

Is it old news? Sorry if it is. But this was my first time to know that.

fosters home fan
01-09-2007, 05:26 AM
While doing an adventure with bloo, I gave a clock to an imaginary friend which looked like a pink bear with bat wings. I found that his/her name is Heart Squirrel when I checked the "?" section!

Is it old news? Sorry if it is. But this was my first time to know that.

I have done that adventure and seen that friend,but I didn't know about it's name either!:D

Sparky
01-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah someone else told me that. It doesn't seem like much of a name, so I'm rather thinking the game writers might have plugged that in because they needed a name, and that the character still doesn't actually have a name on the show itself. That's just my guess, as one: I'm pretty sure its a bear not a squirrel, and two...the Foster's writers are a lot better at coming up with names than that. :P

fosters home fan
01-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I don't think the Foster's crew made up that name.Perhaps the game developers made it quickly I don't know.

By the way, neat avatar Sparky:)

One Radical Dude
01-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Heart Squirrel?! :P Don't really like the name, if it really is the name.

moonpony
01-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I've seen the character in the toons. She was ENORMOUS in one show - bigger than Mac and Bloo - then smaller, about Bloo's size in another eppy. I'm glad she has a name, but the name is a little disappointing.