PDA

View Full Version : Signature Request/Question

Mr. Marshmallow
01-08-2007, 08:49 AM
I have two questions, one is a request and one is how to find something.

1. Does anyone know where I can find those alternating Foster's signature pics, the ones that say alternate saying "Frankie fan" "Bloo fan" "Coco fan" etc? I used to be able to find them but now I can't anymore.

2. I don't wanna rummage hours on end through mixed up websites to find a Frankie signature pic because there super hard to find, and even few in number. So my other question is would anyone be willing to make me a Frankie sig pic?

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 08:54 AM
2. I don't wanna rummage hours on end through mixed up websites to find a Frankie signature pic because there super hard to find, and even few in number. So my other question is would anyone be willing to make me a Frankie sig pic?

Send me the details; depending on the complexity, I might be able to come up with something.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I was thinking on more or less, doing what most people do and put a bunch of facial images of Frankie in it, though not a multi colored one like I've seen else where with the "is love" signature pictures.

I was really impressed with the quality of Vox's sig pic, so I kinda wanted my own, jealousy it a stupid thing to have I know. I also wanted to take a bit from Insane's video and have the tag line "Frankie: she's my everything" in there.

If all you need then now is choice of images, let me know and I'll either send them to you or tell you what I want. Probably the latter because I'm pretty sure you got more Frankie images available and on file then I do.

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Sounds doable. It may be as simple as shrinking and trimming some screencaps into avatars and splicing them together.

Fomalhaut
01-08-2007, 09:11 AM
I've been really wanting one of those alternate ones too... "Eurotrish fan", maybe?

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 09:16 AM
I've been really wanting one of those alternate ones too... "Eurotrish fan", maybe?

So, six pics of Eurotrish strung together? Or did you have something else in mind?

Fomalhaut
01-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Hm, not really... I think we're talking about 2 different kinda of signatures... I mean those like the one you have of Frankie, for example.

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 09:35 AM
You mean a "Eurotrish Is Love" bar?

Fomalhaut
01-08-2007, 10:08 AM
No, like the "my dear sweet angel etc." one you have, only with Eurotrish and saying "She's an awesome singer"...

Cassini90125
01-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Ah, a userbar! That I can do! Oh, you're not here right now... Well, I should have something ready by the time you get back; check your pm box. ;)

Howard
01-09-2007, 10:18 AM

I was informed there are no signed Frankie pics, am I wrong - over to you Cassini...:wiltshock:

Cassini90125
01-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I was informed there are no signed Frankie pics, am I wrong - over to you Cassini...:wiltshock:

He's referring to the images we use in our post signatures, not a picture of Frankie autographed by Craig, Lauren, or Gray. Believe me, if I had that, the entire Forum would be telling me to shut up about it by now. 8D

Mr. Marshmallow
01-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Okay, sorry this took so long to get around to. I've got the pics I'd like for my Frankie signature Cass. I think 5 is the right amount.

Also if you have better resolutions of these images, I'd like those only because I don't know if you have the images I'm posting up, I'm just trying to get the general idea across.

Pic 1: http://fosters-home.com/screengrabs/2/25-0027.jpg

Pic 2: http://fosters-home.com/screengrabs/2/26-0057.jpg

Pic 3:http://fosters-home.com/screengrabs/3/312-0040.jpg

Pic 4: http://fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4/408-0057.jpg

Pic 5: http://fosters-home.com/screengrabs/4/410-0062.jpg

And the text like I said before, i'd like it to read "She's my everything" like from the video Insane fan made.

Cassini90125
01-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Images are never a problem, as I have all the episodes on disk. The text underneath Voxxyn's sig is just that, text, not an image, so you'll need to do that part yourself. I can add text as an image, of course, but it will look a little odd if you change the skin you're using. Your call.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Nah I'll just add it below like you suggested.

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't sure at first and just wanted clearification.

Thanks again for doing this, REALLY appreciate it.

Cassini90125
01-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I live but to serve the Membership. ;D

I can't say when it'll be ready, but it'll be in your pm inbox when complete.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-09-2007, 10:45 PM
I live but to serve the Membership. ;D

I can't say when it'll be ready, but it'll be in your pm inbox when complete.

That's fine, if it's not done by next Thursday though, I want you to know I won't be able to reply since I'll be away on a cruise for a week.

But I don't mind waiting, just wanted to let you know.

Voxxyn
01-09-2007, 11:08 PM
As I've seen myself and my signature mentioned here, I thought I'd say something here.

I really didn't do anything special or fancy with my Frankie banner. Literally, all I did was shrink and trim the original images to 100x100, copy n' paste them on a separate MS Paint page, and slap on a simple black outline to "glue" the images together. The clarity of the images comes(I THINK) from it being saved as a PNG, as it seems that JPEG makes smaller images really blurry and scratchy.

And I originally wanted for something to be written in the image itself. Believe me, I was trying very hard to find a way for the text "...is love" to fit into the towel that Frankie rests on in the bathing suit caption at the right end of the banner. I just couldn't, so I eventually settled for how it currently is.

Whether or not the upcoming banner arrives before your planned cruise vacation, I have no doubt Cass will come up with something of high-quality and worthy of our beloved redhead. On a final note, great choices with the Frankie images you suggested.

kageri
01-10-2007, 09:50 AM
The clarity of the images comes(I THINK) from it being saved as a PNG, as it seems that JPEG makes smaller images really blurry and scratchy.

Indeed. PNG is your friend -- the quality of a bitmap without the hugeness.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Whether or not the upcoming banner arrives before your planned cruise vacation, I have no doubt Cass will come up with something of high-quality and worthy of our beloved redhead. On a final note, great choices with the Frankie images you suggested.

Oh I have no doubt that Cass will do a kick ass job, I have total faith in Cass's work after seeing so many other great Frankie images and I look forward to seeing it's completion.

Btw, thanks for the compliment on the images. I wanted to try and use a good variety of facial features while still retaining a "pleasant" look for Frankie. When she's super pissed or super sad just wouldn't get the same effect.

Cassini90125
01-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh I have no doubt that Cass will do a kick ass job, I have total faith in Cass's work after seeing so many other great Frankie images and I look forward to seeing it's completion.

Yeah, no pressure there... :P 8D

Mr. Marshmallow
01-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah, no pressure there... :P 8D

Just meant I have confidence in you, no pressure intended.

Mr. Marshmallow
01-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Perfecto Cass!

Perfecto is all I got to say....

Well that and thanks :frankiesmile:.

KazooBloo
12-26-2016, 04:18 AM
Lots of Frankie stuff in here.