PDA

View Full Version : The man in the cell phone suit

Cell_Phone_guy
08-18-2006, 08:32 PM
I'd have to say my favourite character is the man in the cell phone suit that Bloo rescued (kidnapped). I found the antics hilarious in the episode "Phone Home".

The character would normally be found dancing in front of a cell phone store. However, no one can understand what he says.

I wrote a fan-fic which featured a return of this character entitled "Please Hang up and Try Your Call Again". I'm sure some people have read it.

Sparky
08-18-2006, 08:46 PM
I freakin' love that guy. ;D

taranchula
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
One can only imagine the kinds of things he told his therapist, after his traumatic day at Foster's.

Cell_Phone_guy
08-19-2006, 07:07 AM
One can only imagine the kinds of things he told his therapist, after his traumatic day at Foster's.

Fan-fic time!

Cell_Phone_guy
09-19-2006, 08:50 AM
I recently saw "Seeing Red/Phone Home" on Teletoon for the first time since "Phone Home" was taken off Youtube.com. I even saw the end were Red was using the man in the cell phone suit to call Bloo and saying, "Bloo?..............Bloo?..." I was a little dissapointed though. I expected the man to be flailing helplessly while saying something that was muffled.

I also think I have a good idea what he said when Frankie and Mr. Herriman told Bloo that his imaginary cell phone friend was just a man in a cell phone suit. I believe it went something like this:

Cell Phone suit man: YES! I'M NOT AN IMAGINARY FRIEND, I'M A HUMAN IN A PHONE COSTUME YOU STUPID BLUE BLOB! (Kicks Bloo and runs out).

However, I'm still wondering if when the man ran out of Fosters (presumably back to the store) if he was laughing or just ranting.

taranchula
09-19-2006, 01:06 PM
However, I'm still wondering if when the man ran out of Fosters (presumably back to the store) if he was laughing or just ranting.

I'd say a little from column "A" and a little from column "B"

CG
09-20-2006, 04:25 AM
That poor poor man.

I loved it, since it reminded me of South Park how Kenny could never be heard properly and always had his words muffled.

He's not laughing about the incident yet. Give him a few years.

Cassini90125
09-20-2006, 06:15 AM
That poor poor man.

I loved it, since it reminded me of South Park how Kenny could never be heard properly and always had his words muffled.

He's not laughing about the incident yet. Give him a few years.

And a little therapy. ;)

taranchula
09-20-2006, 12:39 PM
And a little therapy. ;)

Yet another person, who agrees with me that the poor man is headed off to the leather couch for a bit of one-on-one time. 8D

Cell_Phone_guy
12-09-2006, 07:16 AM
I can almost picture Cheese's reaction to his first meeting with the man in the cell phone suit.

Cheese: Phone, AAAAAAAAHH!

:cheese:

One Radical Dude
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I can almost picture Cheese's reaction to his first meeting with the man in the cell phone suit.

Cheese: Phone, AAAAAAAAHH!

:cheese:

8D No kidding.

Cell_Phone_guy
02-19-2007, 11:25 AM
I mentioned this in the old forum, but it may have been overlooked. It would have been interesting if in Phone Home, that a random kid could have tried to adopt the man in the cell phone suit, thinking he was an IF. I can see it now:

Kid: Mommy, mommy, I want that one; the big yellow cell phone!

It would have been interesting if while the adoption papers were being filled out, that Wilt, Frankie, and Herriman returned.

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 10:00 PM
LOL.