PDA

View Full Version : Demise

creamz06
12-31-2006, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUf0mrFzqA

Eww... I think I got cat hair in my mouth... I'm eating fudge with walnuts and crushed walnuts. And that is not about the music video. 8D

Well, this is not like my PRO vids because I kinda felt a little... let's just say 'down' because I was listening to Evanescence and I wasn't has hyper [as in LOUD voice and recording something onto the somputer] like I usually am... and I was a LITTLE down... :( but hey, I'm doing well! :D

You can just read the descripion. I used all clips on Wilt. I should get to another one soon.

Good Wilt Hunting was the only movie/episode I used... for my second time.

The music video may be temporarily [man, I just can't spell that word]. But did I just now spell that right or not? Eh :P.

I was having fun with my DivX thingy and that's how the video came out.

WiltFan
12-31-2006, 10:06 PM
Awww....poor Wilt.:( I love this video! You did a GREAT job on it! :)

creamz06
12-31-2006, 10:17 PM
Awww....poor Wilt.:( I love this video! You did a GREAT job on it! :)

Thank you! :D I looked up the word 'demise' on Microsoft Word and for the synonyms [I said cinnamon when I was pronouncing it] it said these words:

end
termination [I am the Terminator]
finish
failure
ruin
downfall
fall

so the words kinda just stopped me and I started it... and you know what? I don't even remember why I did the video! 8D

antgirl1
12-31-2006, 11:50 PM
That was awesome. Poor Wilt.

"C" the Dragon
01-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Thank you! :D I looked up the word 'demise' on Microsoft Word and for the synonyms [I said cinnamon when I was pronouncing it] it said these words:

end
termination [I am the Terminator]
finish
failure
ruin
downfall
fall

so the words kinda just stopped me and I started it... and you know what? I don't even remember why I did the video! 8D

Woah! Talk about irony!:wiltshock: And great video!:D

KazooBloo
12-26-2016, 04:23 AM
Can't see.