PDA

View Full Version : Why, Hello There Little Friend!

creamz06
12-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Hello, [and some of you may know me on YouTube and deviantArt] I'm creamz06, and you may call me creamz or Amy, because it's my first name but... yeah, and I just turned 13 years old today [December 28th]. Hmm... what else about me?? Um, I draw like a high school/college student because I draw somewhat like one... and always did... but the only thing is that... we don't have a scanner :(. Well, we do but it's like the Stonehenge. It's really old!

I originally came from a place called Lemmon, and I think people spell it wrong... a lot. They probably think it's spelt like the fruit lemon... hmm... but then I moved to a place called Isabel... and don't some of the Isabels across the country spell it with two L's and add an E at the end? I think they do. I was held back in Kindergarten... and one of our teachers [this was when I was little] thought I had autism... then... I think the school fired her.

Wouldn't you like to know that I'm actually 5"5... but I think I should be 5"6 by now? I'm taller than my own mom :wiltshock:! She's only 5"1! I'm almost as tall as my sister [who is 5"8 or something]. They both are stuck at how tall they are after they started smoking. Only my sister stopped. I can definitely tell how hard it is to stop...

Did you know that my left eye is not 20/20 [is that how you would put it]? I have to wear glasses so my left eye's vision can be better in the future.

There's not very much to put here... so that will be it for now! :D

some guy you dont know
12-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Hello, [and some of you may know me on YouTube and deviantArt] I'm creamz06, and you may call me creamz or Amy, because it's my first name but... yeah, and I just turned 13 years old today [December 28th]. Hmm... what else about me?? Um, I draw like a high school/college student because I draw somewhat like one... and always did... but the only thing is that... we don't have a scanner :(. Well, we do but it's like the Stonehenge. It's really old!

I originally came from a place called Lemmon, and I think people spell it wrong... a lot. They probably think it's spelt like the fruit lemon... hmm... but then I moved to a place called Isabel... and don't some of the Isabels across the country spell it with two L's and add an E at the end? I think they do. I was held back in Kindergarten... and one of our teachers [this was when I was little] thought I had autism... then... I think the school fired her.

Wouldn't you like to know that I'm actually 5"5... but I think I should be 5"6 by now? I'm taller than my own mom :wiltshock:! She's only 5"1! I'm almost as tall as my sister [who is 5"8 or something]. They both are stuck at how tall they are after they started smoking. Only my sister stopped. I can definitely tell how hard it is to stop...

Did you know that my left eye is not 20/20 [is that how you would put it]? I have to wear glasses so my left eye's vision can be better in the future.

There's not very much to put here... so that will be it for now! :D

wow thats alot of info. ill try to read it later when i have a longer attention span. until then, time for the generic post.

*coughs and puts on a fake smile* hi and welcome to the forums! *stops* ok im done *walks away*

creamz06
12-27-2006, 10:12 PM
wow thats alot of info. ill try to read it later when i have a longer attention span. until then, time for the generic post.

Yeah, I know it's pretty long... but that's pretty much because I type too fast... sorry.

BlooCheese
12-27-2006, 10:19 PM
You're not the only one taller than your mom. I'm taller than my mom and my two sisters, both of whom are older than me.

Anywho, welcome to the forum!

One Radical Dude
12-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi, welcome to NF. Thanks for joining us.

"C" the Dragon
12-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Welcome!:D It's a plesure to meet you!

InsaneFan
12-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome! ^^

Yeah, I kinda know how you're feelin' with the height thing...My Mom's 5"2, I'm 5"6 and my sister's 5"7...Only I'm older than my sister. >.<

taranchula
12-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Welcome, it's awesome to have you here.

Imaginary Light
12-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Welcome!:D

And, dude, I'm like 5'2".

Partymember
12-28-2006, 03:56 PM
6'

WAZZZUUUUP!:bloogrin

Bloo2daMacs
12-28-2006, 06:07 PM
WELCOME!!

Sparky
12-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Welcome, and thank you for waiting until you were 13 to join, lol! Happy birthday, too! :terrsmile:

Carlaz
12-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Welcome! :)

HappyFoppy
12-28-2006, 11:17 PM
You're not the only one taller than your mom. I'm taller than my mom and my two sisters, both of whom are older than me.

Anywho, welcome to the forum!

Flagpole. :)

Anyway, welcome to NF. Beware of the Spam board and x/y fans. :D
Good you waited _right_ until you where 13.

koosie
12-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Good news! Glasses are cool!
hello

Subzeroace
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum <3 :D