PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Short "Cranks A Lot"

Master Knight DH
12-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Just showed right now, which makes me glad I woke up early.

Bloo got bored with TV, so Mac tried to suggest something else to do but Bloo made excuses for both of the things Mac suggested. Bloo then decided to make crank calls but Mac got in trouble the last time Bloo tried it so Mac wants no part of it. Bloo uses a handshake to trick Mac into using his hand to dial to make Mac "part of it." They continually crank-called Mr. Herriman, blowing rasperries at him. Mr. Herriman tried to counter this by blowing rasperries first but both times he tried it it was Frankie on the line, and she got annoyed by it. Mr. Herriman responded to the last call to him by ranting about the "ruffians"' shenanigans and hung up.....and the caller turned out to be Madame Foster.

.....oh man, I hope this is on YouTube.

"C" the Dragon
12-27-2006, 07:39 AM
Me too!8D

Howard
12-27-2006, 07:59 AM
I am checking Youtube right now...and I do NOT see it...

Voxxyn
12-27-2006, 08:42 AM
I hope that, for a future DVD release, they release ALL of the shorts together. I'm starting to lose track of them.

taranchula
12-27-2006, 08:46 AM
I hope that, for a future DVD release, they release ALL of the shorts together. I'm starting to lose track of them.

Agreed, that would make for a smashing extra on a future set. And it would be easy to do because no one would have to do any extra work, just cram em on the disk and watch the sparks fly. :bloogrin

One Radical Dude
12-27-2006, 11:56 AM
I definitely want to see these shorts on a DVD release (whether any of them appear on the first season or later). I'm sure I haven't seen half of them. 8D

Mr. Marshmallow
12-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Me too, because this is seriously bugging the crap out of me hearing of all these shorts multiplying, and not being able to see it because CN doesn't give proper access to them or time of notification to see when they come on either.

I really enjoyed "zapped up", and enjoyed it even if it was a short. I'd like to see more so I PRAY CN dishes out the shorts goods on the DVDs either in Feb. or in the next seasonal pack set.

Cassini90125
12-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Does anyone know if are all of them still airing now and then, or have the older ones been discontinued?

Imaginary Light
12-28-2006, 02:26 PM

I definetely agree. I haven't even seen most of the shorts due to not being able to watch CN 24/7:P

montitech
12-28-2006, 02:29 PM
I watch CN frequently and I have rarely seen any of the shorts, Maybe they play them all the time when I am not watching.

Monty :-/

Carlaz
12-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Hope it shows up on You Tube.

Suomynona
12-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Well I just saw it; I didn't like it -_- I wish those kinds of jokes didn't exist.

WiltFan
12-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Well I just saw it; I didn't like it -_- I wish those kinds of jokes didn't exist.

omg...i was gonna post the exact same thing...exact same words and everything. O_O Yeah, I just saw it after Good Wilt Hunting...i hate those kinds of jokes. :P

Mr. Marshmallow
12-29-2006, 09:16 PM
omg...i was gonna post the exact same thing...exact same words and everything. O_O Yeah, I just saw it after Good Wilt Hunting...i hate those kinds of jokes. :P

Okay now I'm REALLY angry I didn't see this, what kind of jokes?

Details details please! I'm confused about this.

Suomynona
12-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Well Mac and Bloo kept calling Mister Herriman and blowing raspberries at him, pretending like. . . Anywayz, in the end Mister Herriman answers the phone yet again, and hearing the same sound, he goes off on a rant about how rude it is and hangs up. But then we see it was Madame Foster on the other side, and she says something like "so I'm gassy, what's the big deal?" -_- It really wasn't funny. . . And the whole short was the same joke.

InsaneFan
12-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Actually, I saw it the other day and I got a huge crack out of it. xD Not the end, but the whole "blowing raspberries at Mr. Herriman over the phone" deal. Hehe, I love when Mr. H gets all uspet like that. It's funny. ^^

KazooBloo
12-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Sounds like a great synopsis. I need to find the short again.