PDA

View Full Version : Other CN Shows You Like

emperor26
12-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Besides Foster's, what shows do you like on CN?

Cassini90125
12-23-2006, 07:48 AM
I like the one called "Please do not start subject-only threads". It's so good there's even a section about it in the Forum rules: :herriman:

PLEASE try not to start subject-only threads. That means, no topic called "Madame Foster" containing the message "Everyone talk about Madame Foster." If you want people to talk about Madame Foster, launch the discussion yourself. It's not fair to ask everyone else to talk about something if you're not willing to start the discussion. Also, nothing like "Who's your favorite character?" without you actually stating who your favorite character is. If you're going to start a thread, your first post must contribute something to the conversation.

Except for Foster's and an occasional movie, CN isn't currently playing anything I like. :P

Bloo2daMacs
12-23-2006, 08:01 AM
I like Camp Lazlo, Ed Edd n Eddy, and the occasional Billy and Mandy.

Billy and Mandy on RARE occasions.

Nyo
12-23-2006, 09:09 AM
The only shows besides Foster's I like is:

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Billy and Mandy
Camp Lazlo

montitech
12-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Tom and Jerry,
Scooby Doo
Krypto
Peppa Pig
KND
Yoko Jackamoto Toto
Gerald McBoingBoing
Fosters
Billy and Mandy
PPG

I wish CN would stop changing their lineup on a weekly basis....
Monty :-/

emperor26
12-23-2006, 09:59 AM
I like the one called "Please do not start subject-only threads". It's so good there's even a section about it in the Forum rules: :herriman:

Except for Foster's and an occasional movie, CN isn't currently playing anything I like. :P

Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything wrong.:o

Invader Bloo
12-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Billy & Mandy
Camp Lazlo
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Johnny Bravo

If nothing else is on:
My Gym Partner's A Monkey
Squirrel Boy
Ben 10

some guy you dont know
12-23-2006, 11:48 AM
i like alot of their shows. wait is this including adult swim? i dont think it is, so ill just get back on topic:

Ben 10
Billy & Mandy
Camp Lazlo
Ed Edd & Eddy
KND
Gym partner is a monkey
teen titans
class of 3000
squirell boy

ok alot of stuff, i know im forgetting some, to save time, just know that almost my whole day of TV is on CN.

Voxxyn
12-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Well... Foster's is the only current show that I'm a huge fan of, though I like watching others once in a while. On Adult Swim, I really like Frisky Dingo; Killface is AWESOME.

Invader Bloo
12-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh one other:
Courage the Cowardly Dog

Mr. Marshmallow
12-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Most of the shows I loved on CN have been cancelled but I do have a few curreent ones I do enjoy aside from Foster's. This list includes the cancelled ones:

Teen Titans
Justice League: Unlimited
High High Puffy Ami Yumi
Ben 10

Nathander
12-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Powerpuff Girls
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Robotboy
Codename: Kids Next Door

FostersFriend
12-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Besides Foster's

Powerpuff Girls
Billy & Mandy
KND
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Dexter's Laboratory
Johnny Bravo

And when nothing of those is on

My Gym Partners A Monkey
Juniper Lee
Camp Lazlo

And when none of those is on
I change the chanell! 8D

Subzeroace
12-23-2006, 11:54 PM
Well I don't get CN but I do like Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, & Teen Titans (they are on YTV here) Ben 10, Atomic Betty(would you consider that CN? It's a Canadian show) and Billy and Mandy (on Teletoon)

I also like PPG and Ed, Edd n Eddy both are not on air here anymore :\

Bloofanatic
12-24-2006, 06:49 AM
I also like:

pokemon
Robotboy
Xiaolin showdown
Sonic x

emperor26
12-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Aside from Foster's, other CN shows I like includes:

Ben 10
Class of 3000
Robotboy
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy

Invader Bloo
12-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Well I don't get CN but I do like Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, & Teen Titans (they are on YTV here) Ben 10, Atomic Betty(would you consider that CN? It's a Canadian show) and Billy and Mandy (on Teletoon)

I also like PPG and Ed, Edd n Eddy both are not on air here anymore :\

That's starnge they're still making new episodes of teh Eds. ???

Mr. Marshmallow
12-24-2006, 12:08 PM
I have a hard time keeping track with CN sometimes, they never tell you when a show is going off the air, which makes it annoying because they end up being bumped around to weird time schedules and fans of those shows get upset over it, myself included.

I can never tell what shows are still "active" with episodes. I have no idea if Billy and Mandy get new ones, or are they in constant reruns? Same with Ed Edd and Eddie, and Xiaolin Warriors and all these shows. I'm still mad at them for canning Titans, that was just STUPID if you ask me.

Their movie debuted a month or so ago and it was totally kick ass, it proved the Titans still can produce some fine work. Ben 10 I think is one of their most creative ideas, and I'm glad the show's evolving from it's originally bland and cliche characters/dialouge in the first season.

I'm still sad over Puffy Ami and Yumi though, mostly because I didn't like the series at first but then warmed up to it just when the show was canned. I can see how people might have felt weird about the show, but I don't think it's fair to air reruns of all other CN shows and not Puffy.

Teen Titans still gets their shows aired.

Wendi
12-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I like practically anything on Cartoon Network. but My favorite is Camp Lazlo and Foster's :D But I usually like... TiVo what I want to watch and watch it later instead of like... watching TV all of the time.

But yeah. Camp Lazlo is awesome :frankiesmile:

megaman490
01-03-2007, 08:52 AM
naruto, mar, pokemon, and yu-gi-oh

as you can see i love anime:jk:

fosters home fan
01-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Camp Lazlo

Tom & Jerry

Billy & Mandy(sometimes)

certain Cartoon Cartoons

and just about any classic cartoon they used to show.

Nyo
01-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Sonic x

...Sonic X is a 4Kids show, not CN.