PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Minigames

emperor26
12-22-2006, 12:58 PM
What do you think is the best (and worst) minigames you have ever played on the Big Fat Awesome House Party website?

montitech
12-22-2006, 03:21 PM
What do you think is the best (and worst) minigames you have ever played on the Big Fat Awesome House Party website?

I think the high score goals are out of wack on most games.

I mean it takes forever to get the score on many games, they are not hard, but time consuming,
then on some easy games the score goal is very low.

the worst games I think are Go with the Flow and Bloo Brother(level 3)
the best: cracked up, go fishing, and Spoiled Rotten.

monty :-/

Carlaz
12-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I think the high score goals are out of wack on most games.

I mean it takes forever to get the score on many games, they are not hard, but time consuming, then on some easy games the score goal is very low.

I completely agree with you about the length of time you have to play a game & receive a low score.

the worst games I think are Go with the Flow and Bloo Brother(level 3)
the best: cracked up, go fishing, and Spoiled Rotten.

The worst games (for me) are: "Cracking Up", "Spoiled Rotten", "Washed Up" "ShutterBug" (easy game but takes FOREVER to play), "Potatoes" (dull game), "Bite Night" (don't like it - it makes me itchy every time I play it!) ;)

Best games: "Something Fishy", "Jet Car Jump", "Curse of the Bloo Pearl"

Marley
12-22-2006, 08:31 PM
I know I'm going to get stoned for this, but my favorite game so far is Cracking Up. I don't know why...I just really "get" that game. I also like Bloo's Brothers (I loved the Where's Waldo? books as a kid) and Something Fishy.

I really hate Bedtime Bedlam. I never liked Burgertime either. But, BB is the only game I had to play more than 2-3 times to get all the presents. I just accomplished that goal tonight. Other "least favorites" include Washed Up (I really hate Bubble Bobble...I know, I know... I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world that will say that) and the one with the alligators, although I don't remember its name right now (Balloon something?).

Anywho, I know there aren't many of you that agree with any of my choices! I'm just odd that way, I guess. :bloocross:

montitech
12-23-2006, 09:10 AM
It is OK, I also never liked Bubble Bobble or bUrger Time.

And I also love Cracked Up. However it took me a week or two before I started liking it, because it took me many plays before I understood how to play it efficiently.

Monty :-/

LaBloo
01-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Favorite: Bloo's Brothers
Least: Go Po Go!

Tagteam
08-31-2007, 07:38 AM
whats your favorite mall game

currently my favorite game is bloos brothers or jet car jump
my least favorite game is bedtime bedlam

Vicks
09-01-2007, 11:47 AM
I think I like them all, for different reasons.

The Coco Egg one I like because I like Bust-a-Move.

The Time game I like because it's relatively easy to get lots of points per level. I collect all except 1 clock and then go for other points until time gets close to running out. I get the other points by getting the bag of points and freezing the baddies and then touching them. I can usually get the top score needed by Level 6 or 7.

I like the Raiders game for the same reason. If you hurry to the end and not worry about the rats or bats (unless they are in your way), then you can rack up massive points. You get points based on how much time you have left, so getting to the end FAST is the key. I can usually get those top scores by a low level # too. It's been a while since I've played it, but you could easily get the scores needed by Level 10.

~Vicks