PDA

View Full Version : The Office

Imaginary Light
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm talking about the American version here. I've never had the pleasure of catching the British version.

But I have to say, I love this show to pieces. It can be so random sometimes!

Dwight makes me laugh. What I would give to have that bobblehead of him. Which is going to be pretty easy in the near future, because I read in one of my TV Guides that they're going to start selling them YAY!

Anyone else interested in this show?

Bloo2daMacs
08-18-2006, 10:10 AM
I like the office, but I don't get to watch it very much, sadly... :(

Voxxyn
08-23-2006, 07:36 AM
I really need to start watching this show... as well as Little Miss Sunshine. Steve Carell is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors.

buyamerican159
08-26-2006, 09:27 PM
I love love love love love love love this show! Thats right 7 loves!

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 11:58 AM
This is definitely one of the greatest comedy programs on TV right now, it's brilliant and original in every sense of the word.

I was a little skeptical of it at first but as I continued to watch it, it just got funnier and funnier. These actors are amazing and I give mad props to Steve Carrell and Rain Wilson for creating the funniest characters on the show.

Also, for those of you who caught the AMAZING season finale....

PAM AND JIM FOREVER! :D

buyamerican159
08-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Mos' Def. Wish them luck at the Emmy's tonight!

Imaginary Light
08-31-2006, 08:31 AM
THEY WON THE EMMY FOR BEST COMEDY ZOMG!!!!111ONE

Yeah, as you can tell, I was really excited. Finally, something I liked won and wasn't snubbed (see: Foster's and Project Runway).

lucyrocks73
06-18-2007, 03:57 AM
Opinions on THIS year's season finale (warning you ahead of time, I'm a die-hard JAMmmer):

Did Jim just LEAVE Karen in NY? We know she had 'lunch' with her friends, but did he even call her (not that I care, I hate her most the time)?
Poor Michael. To live with Jan the emotional tidal wave should be interesting.
Um... Ryan's never made a sale. Ever. So... (and I'm not disagreeing with this), how is he going to be as Michael's BOSS?
Jim asked Pam out! I really hope it's not to either tell her that she needs to stop showing him that she loves her (I don't think so... just a theory) or to say that he just wants to stay friends. Or they can just take it slow. But somehow, I don't see them rushing into things. Even though I want them to... they'll take it slow.
Jim's haircut sucks. It made me KNOW that Karen was a terrible girlfriend. Ugh.

Can't wait for next season.
-Marty :goo:

Partymember
06-18-2007, 03:04 PM
great show. Do yourself a favor and catch the limey version. Killer. Even better than our attempt at it.

frankie_fan
06-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I need to ask something. I'm interested in seeing this show, but which one (UK and US) is better? I just need a good idea of what's it like.

Partymember
06-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I need to ask something. I'm interested in seeing this show, but which one (UK and US) is better? I just need a good idea of what's it like.

UK. Far superior (and ours rocks).

Saw the first season on DVD.

"She's the serpent who guards the gates of hell..."

oh, and

"Free love on the free love freeway!"