PDA

View Full Version : hey..

some guy you dont know
12-11-2006, 07:38 PM
does anyone here watch anime? (ok stupid question, i know) but what are your favorite animes if you do?

i personally like:

case closed
FMA
digimon(yes, i know its kinda childish, but i like it)
and alot of others i cant think of right now

Cassini90125
12-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Sailor Moon is the only anime I ever got into, and I loved it. I wish CN would play the reruns instead of drivel like "My Gym Partner's A Monkey". :P

Mr. Marshmallow
12-11-2006, 07:50 PM
I LOVE anime! I go to anime cons on a regular basis, and even do cosplay at each one. My fav. animes (top 10) are:

Dragon Ball Z
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Trigun
Nadia: Secret of Blue water
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenoashi
Dirty Pair Flash
Mahoromatic
Gokudo
Sailor Moon
New Dominion Tank Police

And hey don't worry, I LOVE Digimon too.

kageri
12-11-2006, 08:32 PM
In no particular order, I am rather fond of:

Ranma 1/2
Tenchi Muyo!
2x2=Shinobuden
Ouran High School Host Club
Mahou Sensei Negima (YES HAREM ANIME SHUT UP)

I don't watch as much anime as I used to, and actually I never really watched that much of it to start with, though I have a sizeable manga collection....

InsaneFan
12-11-2006, 08:42 PM
I only like FMA...It's the only anime I can stand to watch(sorry! I know, wrong place to be posting that, but oh well). And I've only seen the first four episodes. =( Hoping to see more, though.

One Radical Dude
12-11-2006, 08:52 PM
I watch a little bit of it. I haven't really watched much this year, mainly because of other things (not that I'm losing interest or anything).

billytheskink
12-12-2006, 09:50 AM
I do not anime in general, and can not stand dogmatic, obnoxious anime fans.

a very small number of series can be entertaining, though. Pretty much Speed Racer and Lupin the Third (the recent dub, anyway).

Partymember
12-12-2006, 01:22 PM
the old Robotech and Thundercats series!

Mr. Marshmallow
12-12-2006, 02:02 PM
I do not anime in general, and can not stand dogmatic, obnoxious anime fans.

That's not much different then finding comic book fans or Star Wars fans, it's all a matter of finding the people who aren't nut cases and are just normal hardcore fans.

I'm sure there are Foster's fans of similar nature somewhere in the world, anime just has a "broader" scape because of it's variety.

Btw, Some guy, you might wanna change the title and actually LIST it as an anime thread because the current message statement is rather confusing.

billytheskink
12-13-2006, 08:28 AM
That's not much different then finding comic book fans or Star Wars fans, it's all a matter of finding the people who aren't nut cases and are just normal hardcore fans.

I'm sure there are Foster's fans of similar nature somewhere in the world, anime just has a "broader" scape because of it's variety.

My experience with anime fans has been far different than with crazy fans of other things.
Other fan groups will take "no" for an answer.

I wouldn't single out anime fans if my experiences didn't tell me that they've earmed it...

Fomalhaut
12-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Hm, let me think:

I used to love Sailor Moon when I was 8, and made crappy drawings of myself as "Sailor Fomalhaut"...

Then I got into Pokémon, it was quite fun, wrote and endless comic with me as the main character, my friends as gym leaders, and one of my classmates as the main villain.

I also liked Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water, though there were some episodes which made me wonder why did I...

My friend showed me Shaman King, it's quite a nice one, though I don't really watch it, only when I have some spare time.

Oh, and now: Hellsing! But the manga, not the anime. The 2 are really different, and my fave character only shows up in the manga, so...