PDA

View Full Version : Eduardo Plushie

CG
12-10-2006, 11:03 PM
I won him off eBay and how happy I was this morning when the mail arrived and guess who was sitting in a box that was far too tiny in a Wal Mart bag?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/origionalcgaussie/eduardoplush.jpg

He's fuzzy wuzzy adorable ain't he? ...sorry, inner fangirl squealing there. But yes, I am pleased as punch to own Eduardo plush, even if he lacks a tail. Sad. BUT. He now sits proudly amongst Bloo upon my Bed.

:-/ :bloogrin

scary_dream
12-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Aww that is cute!!!!

He looks so soft!

I'm kinda confused as to why his eyes/teeth have the "stitched on" appearance, but he is REALLY adorable nonetheless!

Cassini90125
12-11-2006, 06:37 AM
That is totally cool! Oh, I have got to get myself one of these... :D

billytheskink
12-11-2006, 07:29 AM
that's pretty keen

Sparky
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
I have all four of these dolls and I didn't post them here in this section because they are studio exclusives, like my Cheese and the umbrella. I wasn't sure if we should be posting exclusive items in this section because I wanted it to be only for items that people can actually go out and buy. Let me know you guys if you think this section should be for exclusive items too and I'll move any posts I made with mine to this section.

Carlaz
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
He's muy cute! :-/

Cassini90125
12-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I have all four of these dolls and I didn't post them here in this section because they are studio exclusives, like my Cheese and the umbrella. I wasn't sure if we should be posting exclusive items in this section because I wanted it to be only for items that people can actually go out and buy. Let me know you guys if you think this section should be for exclusive items too and I'll move any posts I made with mine to this section.

If they're available on eBay I'm not sure they count as "exclusive" anymore; perhaps they're more like "Limited Editions", like the statues.

billytheskink
12-13-2006, 08:24 AM

I know we'd all love to see these studio exclusives. I see no problem with them winding up in this area, provided that they are disclaimed as exclusives, not generally available.

There's nothing wrong with them being moved to another area, either.

Whatever you think is best, you're the boss.

I posted about the Foster's race car I got by eating 4 boxes of Kellogs cereal in the general discussion board. I know that mcuh.

kageri
12-13-2006, 10:10 AM
You are so luckyyyyyyy. ;_; It's adorable!

antgirl1
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
I see you CG!

KazooBloo
12-15-2016, 01:01 AM
The eyes are so off.:duchconf: