PDA

View Full Version : All Zapped Up. (Foster's Short.)

Master Knight DH
12-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Anybody saw it? It was on just now.

Bloo waits for a video game as Frankie passes by with a load of laundry. Then Bloo touches a dropped sock and gets hit by static electricity. So Bloo asks Frankie about static electricity and after getting a clear explanation rubs his hands on the sock, then starts zapping Frankie and Wilt. Then he proceeds to touch several residents (Coco, Madame Foster, and Jackie Khones) to zap them. Mr. Herriman opens his office door to tell Bloo not to run in the halls, to which Bloo responds by trying to touch him.....only to not manage to zap the funny bunny. Bloo retreats to get himself recharged, and calls for Eduardo to zap him. Then the doorbell rings and Bloo goes to get the front door.....but can't open it because he has too much static electricity in him, much to Frankie's amusement. (Heh, and I was expecting Bloo to inadvertantly blow up the video game instead.)

One Radical Dude
12-09-2006, 12:08 PM
This video can be seen on cartoonnetwork.com (it's in one of those podcasts), for anyone that hasn't seen it.

billytheskink
12-10-2006, 10:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNAmbGt-lpE

It's on YouTube as well. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Mr. Marshmallow
12-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Cute.

Very cute and likeable for a short toon. Figures Bloo would use something as miniscule as that to piss people off and then get a swift kick in the ass from karma in the end.

Even though I can't help feel bad for Eduardo. Judging by all the hair on him and the size of Bloo's spark, :-/ that had to hurt like hell.

InsaneFan
12-10-2006, 11:11 AM
xD

*poke*
Master Blooregaurd....
*pokepokepoke*

Awesome. 8D

Invader Bloo
12-10-2006, 11:12 AM
"OW! Your sock bit me!" :P
That was funny.

kageri
12-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Hee. I love when Bloo does that "dadadaDAHHHHdanananahDADAHHH" thing.

Poor Eduardo, though.

InsaneFan
12-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah, Bloo's all for personal theme songs, huh? x3

Voxxyn
12-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Loved it. Bloo getting owned at the end was hilarious, and I like that Frankie had a big role.

I hope Ed will be alright. :-/

CG
12-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Yeah I downloaded this from iTunes once it became available and man. Poor Eduardo. His fur would have been all over the place after a shock like that.

Howard
12-10-2006, 01:46 PM
I just saw it on YouTube and got a charge out of it!:frankiesmile:

CCMars
12-10-2006, 01:50 PM
I just saw it on YouTube and got a charge out of it!:frankiesmile:

*throws tomato*

But seriously, I saw this some time ago and I thought it was a very cute short!

Howard
12-10-2006, 02:19 PM
*throws tomato*

But seriously, I saw this some time ago and I thought it was a very cute short!

Sorry, I could not resist the pun!:frankiesmile:

scary_dream
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
My computer is too slow to download anything too long, so I can't get it from Youtube or any place like that.

Do the shorts just come on randomly, or is there a certain palcement to them, like after a certain show or something?

In other words, does anyone know if or when it will be coming on again?

CG
12-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Do the shorts just come on randomly, or is there a certain palcement to them, like after a certain show or something?

In other words, does anyone know if or when it will be coming on again?

Oohh, sorry scary dream. This short is only available online, as far as my knowledge is.

One Radical Dude
12-10-2006, 03:25 PM
scary, what CG said, though I'm sure Cartoon Network might show it again some time, but you'll have to watch a lot of CN to catch it.

hottoepicker
12-10-2006, 04:44 PM
soooooooooo cute...i luv bloo

Mr. Marshmallow
12-10-2006, 07:07 PM
I know it was a crummy thing of Bloo to shock Frankie in the butt like that, but even when she's hurt and she "eeps" like that after being shocked like that, I found it to be cute :). Even little things like that make me like her.

I find it funny that Bloo is ignorant of almost every little thing. Mac with his magnet trick in "Squeeze the day" and now Frankie here with static shocks, I mean she explained it like real professionally and Bloo's reaction was just great.

"Statis whatsis?"

One question though, how in god's name did Bloo get a video game delivery? Assuming he bought it offline or something how did he know to do that and more importantly, where'd he get money?

kageri
12-10-2006, 07:42 PM
One question though, how in god's name did Bloo get a video game delivery? Assuming he bought it offline or something how did he know to do that and more importantly, where'd he get money?

That's what I was wondering, but it probably would've taken another whole short to explain it. I'd think Frankie would pursue it though. She'd probably like to know.

Cassini90125
12-10-2006, 08:00 PM
He probably got the money by selling Meatwad to the circus. :D

Wait, that's the wrong show... uh, lemonade stand?

Mr. Marshmallow
12-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Loved the Aqua teen hunger force reference Cass :D!

My guess is, and this is a sad possible truth, he either swiped it from Frankie's purse or Mac or something.

I highly doubt he'd do any kind of chores to actually earn money.

scary_dream
12-10-2006, 11:24 PM
scary, what CG said, though I'm sure Cartoon Network might show it again some time, but you'll have to watch a lot of CN to catch it.

Ooooh ok. Thanks anyhow!

Maybe I'll eventually get an opportunity to download it at my friend's house someday.

shining_dream
12-11-2006, 12:48 PM
that was hilarious! thank you for posting it...^^

fosters home fan
12-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I just saw it on Youtube. It's hilarious! Does CN play it only near Fosters or is it just random? :-/

One Radical Dude
12-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I just saw it on Youtube. It's hilarious! Does CN play it only near Fosters or is it just random? :-/

I believe it's random. When I saw that one short, it was seen during Fridays.

CCMars
12-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Sorry, I could not resist the pun!:frankiesmile:

But I have all these tomatoes to get rid of and no one to give them to. 0=D

The bloo
12-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Poor edwardu got very hurt by the electricity at the end

swarlock
12-16-2006, 03:26 AM
I liked the irony of it. :)

Sagerian
10-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Hee. I love when Bloo does that "dadadaDAHHHHdanananahDADAHHH" thing.

Poor Eduardo, though.

Haha, I seriously love it whenever Bloo breaks out into his "superhero" chant.

KazooBloo
12-05-2016, 12:14 AM
I wonder if Family Guy got their idea from this short.