Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > koosie's Profile > Albums

Notices

stuff
Fluffy in october 2009. He's sitting on the underside of a Grape Vine leaf.
Taking down the poor old B.  
A few days on from even this pic and now there's only a tiny little central stump sitting atop these giant legs. Here...
This one's more of a sort of hippy-trippy eco-cow.
Remember I was going on about the Cow Festival? No? Ok there's this travelling festival that goes from city to city every year and deposits cows to...
The Wickerpig
Troy Mclure: The movie or the planet? 

This is part of a large painting of The House of Commons by Banksy, the anonymous UK graffiti artist...
Today we had a nice big thunderstorm with the full works. This was it in its early stages, building up over the city before it really got going about...
Cam is a dog friend who's garden I tend. He is always pleased to see me and does a little bouncy dance even though he's getting on a bit.
Another dragon pal. This time a reluctant one....
This is our Sun. The little black dots in the bottom left are the silhouettes of the Space Shuttle Atlantis and the Hubble Space Telescope on May13...
You can't see it very well but I was briefly convinced that this was a Tornado. It was very windy here and there were thunderstorms reported over...
B of the broken. 
The biggest peice of public art in UKOGBANI, the B of the Bang will sit outside Manchester's Commonwealth stadium for not a lot...
A baby horse or 'Foal'. This little guy is less than a week old and has to sit down a lot.
Nopalxochia ackermanii - Remind you of anybody?
Black-Headed Gulls (Keehar from Watership Down) and a feral pigeon . The rear Gull is a juvenile but they all lose their black heads in the winter....
happy days
happy tree from mr rossi
These dinosaurs (either Apatosaurus or Diplodocus) drawn by Italian cartoonist Bruno Bozzetto were able to use their long tails like whips to make...
Mr Rossi, what you want?
DSCF0771